Sign in to follow this  
Del

Del

I was surprised by the quality look of the strap as well - a nice complimentary contrast to the dial in this case. Are you thinking of another strap for this one, Del? Something extremely textured could prove quite interesting. This busier dial opens up some cool options...

I wasn't sure about the rep strap but wanted to try it because it came with a deployant, which none of my other PAMs have. I expected to not like it but in actual fact I enjoyed wearing it and the deployant was comfortable. Maybe I will look at another strap at some point but I rather like the OEM-style of this combo for now. :)

DFH

I was surprised by the quality look of the strap as well - a nice complimentary contrast to the dial in this case. Are you thinking of another strap for this one, Del? Something extremely textured could prove quite interesting. This busier dial opens up some cool options...

I wasn't sure about the rep strap but wanted to try it because it came with a deployant, which none of my other PAMs have. I expected to not like it but in actual fact I enjoyed wearing it and the deployant was comfortable. Maybe I will look at another strap at some point but I rather like the OEM-style of this combo for now. :)

It really does work well - I love being surprised by the occasional perfect rep strap that comes with the watch . The 127 strap was nice too - I did some oiling on mine to darken it up just a bit and lessen the orangish tint to it - and it came out fantastic... Congrats again, my friend - really like this one!!

HeavyKrush

Great watch. Great strap. Great pics. That's a trifecta buddy!

learn2beabum

That is one fine looking watch!

Hazz

Looks superb Del, u always cost me money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baxter

stunning watch - stunning pics - BRAVO :clap:

Del

Thanks again everyone! :thumbsup2:

no_one

Very nice.

Somehow, the brushed case & polished bezel makes the whole thing look less like 'just another pam'.

Going to have to give this one another look.

hamjay

Great pics and great watch - wearing mine today!

Del

Cheers! :)

Yes, the mix of brushed and polished steel is a nice change (even the CG lever is brushed but the CG itself is polished).

sam77

I like it the way it is ,gorgeous looks like a perfect combo to me congrats mate!

Caliper

Impressive!

UmpaHimself

Mmmmmmm... NICE

Del

Thanks guys! :thumbsup2:

Galactus

Very nice! It could be my Fall Pam.

Are the numerals grey or white? My understanding is the gen have grey numbers...

Cheers

Del

Are the numerals grey or white? My understanding is the gen have grey numbers...

Cheers

I'm pretty sure they're white. Don't know about gen but do you think the Noob Factory would get such an obvious detail wrong? ;)

Galactus

Cheers

I'm pretty sure they're white. Don't know about gen but do you think the Noob Factory would get such an obvious detail wrong? ;)

Don't know but seems like.... There is a lot of discussion on 164 over the "other" forum... Even experienced users are disappointed... What about the QR button? Still there did you changed the strap?

Cheers,

Del

Cheers

Don't know but seems like.... There is a lot of discussion on 164 over the "other" forum... Even experienced users are disappointed... What about the QR button? Still there did you changed the strap?

Cheers,

What other forum? RWI?

Anyway, I am very impressed with my Noob Factory version - it oozes quality and I've had zero issues with it. I recently changed the strap with no problems. :)

Galactus

Cheers

Cheers,

What other forum? RWI?

Anyway, I am very impressed with my Noob Factory version - it oozes quality and I've had zero issues with it. I recently changed the strap with no problems. :)

Great! I hope it will last long. Still, I think I'll look at the HF for this one...

Re: forums. Both RWI and RG.