Sign in to follow this  
UmpaHimself

(Pics) Tag Heuer: Carrera Caliber 16 Day/Date

onzenuub

So, you have a leather strap for it as well Umpa?

You don't want to know, you're just postwhoring to get 10.000 posts asap. Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk

No, I do want to know.

I have a black leather rep strap that I am not using atm.

is 10,000 SuperPowerMax? :lol:

If you want to put a strap for sale start a for sale thread, don't you start any back door selling now dammit

I was going to GIVE it to him. Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just send him a pm, ask him and don't make so much noise about you giving something for free, postwhore

jeffw69

You don't want to know, you're just postwhoring to get 10.000 posts asap. Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk

No, I do want to know.

If you want to put a strap for sale start a for sale thread, don't you start any back door selling now dammit

I was going to GIVE it to him. Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just send him a pm, ask him and don't make so much noise about you giving something for free, postwhore

Fuck off now, ya hear? Postwhore!

onzenuub

No, I do want to know.

Tssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk beingbannedwhore

jeffw69

No, I do want to know.

I still want my damn geekbux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onzenuub

No, I do want to know.

Ow and I forgot to mention, you're a noob threadcrapper too. :D

jeffw69

No, I do want to know.

Thank you. :wub:

onzenuub

No, I do want to know.

Thank you. :wub:

No problem

ZellerFTW

Not sure if you did this, it's not clear in the photos -- but there is a plastic "ring" over the bezel that should be peeled away. I've seen a few folks post photos of the watch not realizing this. Otherwise, I agree that these are fantastic reps for the money! Love mine!

UmpaHimself

Crazy postwhores.

Not sure if you did this, it's not clear in the photos -- but there is a plastic "ring" over the bezel that should be peeled away. I've seen a few folks post photos of the watch not realizing this. Otherwise, I agree that these are fantastic reps for the money! Love mine!

Hahahaha, I was driving the first day and I saw it. I thought "oh no the bezel is fucked" then I realized it was the last bit of plastic. :picard:

Rav747

just love this watch. Glad you like it as well :)

UmpaHimself

just love this watch. Glad you like it as well :)

Yeah I'm in love with it

UmpaHimself

Damn I wish I would have known. I bought the strap in addition for fucking $45 bucks!