Sign in to follow this  
jtx0512

whats the typical turnaround time for delivery when purchase from TD?

jtx0512

I got a piece from TD last Thursday but havent even received QC pics yet.

What were ur experiences like? It was my first puchase and am losing patience already... :(

Cyril_Clunge

You've just had the weekend, give them a chance!

Rav747

dude, there is a sticky on this in the noob section :(

onionbag

I've got some QC pics you can have.............to tide you over like, man. ;)

fatarms

If it was from WatchInternational, they were on holiday from June 22-24.

vespa

I got a piece from TD last Thursday but havent even received QC pics yet.

What were ur experiences like? It was my first puchase and am losing patience already... :(

Think it was new year hoilday over there this weekend.

onzenuub

Maybe they're on a loooooooooooooooong vacation from the money you paid them.

Hazz

jtx,,,,patience and trust needed if you want to enjoy.,,,,,,,and start off as you have, stick to TD's and you can't far wrong.

baxter

Last Thursday !! ... you're kidding - that's ridiculous - call the police, they've done you !! :)

Joking aside i've used 4 of the TD's here so far and it has varied wildly worst took about a month to arrive best took 4 days ( to the uk) Qc pics: immediately to a week, but they all arrived and any problems were rectified. Patience and a bit of trust really is the key here.

If you're getting itchy now wait till it's on its way and you're in possession of a tracking number - you'll be like a coiled spring !! ;)

what did you order ?

Del
I've got some QC pics you can have.............to tide you over like, man. ;)

:lmao2:

jtx0512

i ordered aquaracer 500m non-chrono. it was my first purchase and wasnt familiar with standard processing time. moreover, i skipped reading guidelines for noobs..i was just too busy checking out so many watches at once :)

and no, it wasnt like i was in doubt that they ran away with my money. I totally trust them. its just that im very impatient in nature.

onzenuub

Maybe customs has it, do you see any black SUV's in you street?

baxter

lol impatience :) i know that feeling - looking forward to seeing the pics when it arrives.

" patience is a bitter road but the fruits are the sweetest " or something like that ;)

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

jtx, I am also very new to this, but you need to be patient. I have dealt with WI (Mary/Rochest) and in fact, I am waiting for a watch I purchased from them on the 15th of this month. That's when I sent them the money. About 2 days later I got QC pictures for one of the watches, then 2 days later the QC for the second watch, which I approved immediately and they shipped the watches on the 21st. They are already here in the US, going through customs. They should be arriving to my mailbox between tomorrow and Friday.

Give them time. They are good people and will not cheat you. You can only imagine if they did it to just one of us... Their business will come to a stop in a New York minute...

mrs1986

lol, rochest took like 1 month to send (just ship them) me my two rolex... they appear like in 45 or so days....

the normal, from order to delivery, is about 30 days from where i am...

just take it easy and search for your next buy :D

Edited by mrs1986

B5GLX

I just ordered my first rep last week after reading as many of the noob threads as possible. Chose my TD first, then decided on a watch. Looking back at my email, it took only a total of 4 days between me sending payment, getting the QC pics and then getting a tracking number.

However, those four days felt like two weeks--LoL :D.

"There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

Edited by B5GLX

jtx0512

I just ordered my first rep last week after reading as many of the noob threads as possible. Chose my TD first, then decided on a watch. Looking back at my email, it took only a total of 4 days between me sending payment, getting the QC pics and then getting a tracking number.

However, those four days felt like two weeks--LoL :D.

"There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

PM'd you.

lol, rochest took like 1 month to send (just ship them) me my two rolex... they appear like in 45 or so days....

AP ROO that is :)

Hope that doesn't happen to me ..

jtx0512

jtx, I am also very new to this, but you need to be patient. I have dealt with WI (Mary/Rochest) and in fact, I am waiting for a watch I purchased from them on the 15th of this month. That's when I sent them the money. About 2 days later I got QC pictures for one of the watches, then 2 days later the QC for the second watch, which I approved immediately and they shipped the watches on the 21st. They are already here in the US, going through customs. They should be arriving to my mailbox between tomorrow and Friday.

Give them time. They are good people and will not cheat you. You can only imagine if they did it to just one of us... Their business will come to a stop in a New York minute...

I feel like everyone kinda think that I got it from WI. As a matter of fact, it wasn't them.

I fully trust them but my patience is wearing thin.

What watch did you get btw?

HeavyKrush

Jtx, this is my third rep (all from TD's) and I'm at 7 days and no QC pics yet, (the key word is yet). First 2 had QC pics in 2-3 days. Gotta remember you're paying someone literally half a world away to do something that isn't legal. Amazon it ain't. I know it's tough but patience is a must with these sort of transactions.