Sign in to follow this  
HWG

My SOSF V2 (some hi res pics)

HWG

Ok, I have had several of these watches and this is my favorite by far. I bought the wife a DSLR Canon EOS for her birthday (hence my other rep sales threads recently) So I decided to use it to shoot a few pics of my favorite watch. I still need a light tent, but for basic shooting, I am pleased with the outcome, and wanted to share!

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

bklynboy

Love the band and dial combo, works well together, and good first outing with the SLR too!

Fastrack

very nice watch

jacobarch

me likey!!!!!

ya the band with that watch looks fantastic! Can't go wrong with the SOSF!

HWG

Love the band and dial combo, works well together, and good first outing with the SLR too!

thank you! the strap is gen, its very nice. But I cant decide if I want to keep it on SS or the gen leather... decisions decisions

Rav747

+1

:)

jeffw69
g1340654902768817787.jpg

Dendo

Leather I think

HWG

g1340654902768817787.jpg

:rofl: I had to sell several to ge the damn camera though!

I havent seen that pic of me in years.... :rofl:

jeffw69

g1340654902768817787.jpg

:rofl: I had to sell several to ge the damn camera though!

I havent seen that pic of me in years.... :rofl:

That is the character on meme generator called "scumbag steve", no offense. :lol:

sam1965uk

Looking good very nice watch

Del

Nice pics HWG. :thumbsup2:

The white dial and brown leather strap is a great combo. Black and blue look good on s/s but the white suits the brown strap best IMO, and since the strap is gen then I'd definitely recommend that you keep this combo. ;)

(Also try some outdoor shots - you'll be amazed at the difference the natural light will make to your pics. ;) )

dalboy

Snap,!!!!!

Heres mine ..

DSC_0431.jpgIMG_6214.jpgDSC_0430.jpg

HWG

Nice pics HWG. :thumbsup2:

The white dial and brown leather strap is a great combo. Black and blue look good on s/s but the white suits the brown strap best IMO, and since the strap is gen then I'd definitely recommend that you keep this combo. ;)

(Also try some outdoor shots - you'll be amazed at the difference the natural light will make to your pics. ;) )

Thanks Del! Those pics were taken with the camera not being 24 hours old. I have lots of learning to do, but I agree the best light will be natural light. Ill be working on it :)

sconehead

Nice watch and pics mate...top tip off Balders... use aperture priority, ISO 100, f8 and higher...oh, and something about composition which I haven't quite grasped yet...:lol:

hnic

very Nice combo!

dalboy

Nice watch and pics mate...top tip off Balders... use aperture priority, ISO 100, f8 and higher...oh, and something about composition which I haven't quite grasped yet... :lol:

ISO 100 F8............English only please.. :lol:

BigBuys

Ok, I have had several of these watches and this is my favorite by far. I bought the wife a DSLR Canon EOS for her birthday (hence my other rep sales threads recently) So I decided to use it to shoot a few pics of my favorite watch. I still need a light tent, but for basic shooting, I am pleased with the outcome, and wanted to share!

Now that is what I call a great watch! Looks perfectly GEN with that strap. Very nice choice indeed. Where did you source that little ticker?

F-350

very nice watch - but my favourite is still steel band