Sign in to follow this  
Trolex

If you could only have 6 watches, what would they be?

baxter

1. AP Diver V3 Swiss Selita 200-1 Rubber

2. Pam 111 Noob v2.5 - on vintage dark brown leather

3. Rolex classic Sea Dweller - swiss eta.

4. Rolex Daytona 6263 white panda dial.

5. AP Safari secs @12 on Donerix hornback

6. Pam 360 grey pvd on olive green nato

Dendo

This is so tough - not sure why I subject myself to this :lol:

IMG_0631.jpg

JLC Tourbillon

IMG_5136.jpg

Dubuis

IMG_5904.jpg

Lange

IMG_5197.jpg

JLC Mastercompressor

IMG_5187.jpg

IWC Cousteau

IMG_6802.jpg

Trolex

I know!! That's the fun in it though, because it's easy to buy what you want over time and amass a bigger collection of beauties like yourself and many others on this forum, but I think Semaj put it best!

Gawd that was difficult. That's like saying "You can only save 2 of your 3 children" I LOVE THEM ALL?!

For myself it was more of a "what would I do differently if I had to start from scratch, right now" and that helped me think about how I'd go about putting together a better-rounded collection instead of a collection of impulse buys. I think everybody did something similar in their own minds, as most of the responses included a mixture of some chronos, some divers, some formals, etc, etc. Divers seem to be the most popular, which is probably fitting since they can be worn well in a variety of settings.

The other nice thing about the premise of just 6 is that you get to see what watches people like the most if they really had to limit themselves (or had the opportunity to pick up some new favorites)

Dendo

I know!! That's the fun in it though, because it's easy to buy what you want over time and amass a bigger collection of beauties like yourself and many others on this forum, but I think Semaj put it best!

Gawd that was difficult. That's like saying "You can only save 2 of your 3 children" I LOVE THEM ALL?!

For myself it was more of a "what would I do differently if I had to start from scratch, right now" and that helped me think about how I'd go about putting together a better-rounded collection instead of a collection of impulse buys. I think everybody did something similar in their own minds, as most of the responses included a mixture of some chronos, some divers, some formals, etc, etc. Divers seem to be the most popular, which is probably fitting since they can be worn well in a variety of settings.

But I left off about another 6 that I just could not part with -Sophie's choice indeed :lol:

r3dstar

This is a good topic. Being new and only having a watch box that holds 6 watches I'm trying to show a little restraint (see how long that lasts!) and have one of each brand I like. So far I've got:

1. 45mm PO Orange Bezel

2. PAM 111

3. Rolex DSSD

4. Tag Heuer Carrera 16

And I'd like:

5: A Breitling (Leaning towards a Flying B)

6: AP Royal Oak