Sign in to follow this  
bravehart

Hello from Scotland

bravehart

Great site you have here just glad I found it ;) go easy on me if I ask or say something stupid , which I will :rolleyes: I have only recently got the bug for quality reps and am learning all the time. I have learned quickly that this can be an expensive hobby , saving up now for a nice Tag :monkeypuzzle:

KinCaidk

Welcome Braveheart!

If you have any questions - just shoot... We will do our best to help you.

Member X

Welcome aboard! :lol:

SliceMaster

Welcome mate and remember there are no stupid questions only stupid answers :lol:

greg_r

Welcome braveheart. This place is nuts, but you've probably figured that out already ;)

Good to have you aboard :lol:

Luthier

Welcome, Bravehart, glad you find us.

You'll feel sorry for the rest of your life for this found.

:lol:

dingle

welcome bravehart. The great thing about this place is you don't have know shit about watches and everyone still makes you feel like part of the family.

Luthier
welcome bravehart. The great thing about this place is you don't have know shit about watches and everyone still makes you feel like part of the family.

... and it gives them the right to lynch you sometimes.

:lol:

bravehart

Thanks for the welcome guys..

Think i will have to put some overtime in at work as already seen a couple of watches for sale that id love :lol: the thing is my other passion is malt whisky and that aint cheap either ;)

KBH

Actually Dingleberry is about the only one that doesn't know anything about watches. He's kind of like a annoying ass pimple, but we let him hang around for for when we need to pick on somebody.

Welcome and feel free to ask any questions.

dingle
Actually Dingleberry is about the only one that doesn't know anything about watches. He's kind of like a annoying ass pimple, but we let him hang around for for when we need to pick on somebody.

Welcome and feel free to ask any questions.

hence the username :irish_dance:

on me, pick ,you shall not :yoda:

(nice book you sent me KBH. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

JoeyB

WELCOME Braveheart! It's good to have someone from the good side of the U.K. here! Brit bashing is encouraged...heh, heh...

Love your whiskey, love your game of golf, and I love the pipes! piper.gif

greg_r
Thanks for the welcome guys..

Think i will have to put some overtime in at work as already seen a couple of watches for sale that id love ;) the thing is my other passion is malt whisky and that aint cheap either :monkeypuzzle:

I feel your pain.... :lol

:Drinking2:

onzenuub

Welcome from The Netherlands, enjoy being here.

bravehart
WELCOME Braveheart! It's good to have someone from the good side of the U.K. here! Brit bashing is encouraged...heh, heh...

If only you were a woman you would be my dream girl <_<

JoeyB

We'll have to go out and play 18, have a few drinks, listen to the pipes and then hunt down some women with very good taste in men. patriotic.gif

bravehart

We'll have to go out and play 18, have a few drinks, listen to the pipes and then hunt down some women with very good taste in men. patriotic.gif

The round of golf and the drink is not a problem as I live beside two courses and there is three whisky distilleries in my town and pipebands well they even teach that in school :irish_dance:

As for the woman with good tatse well that might be beyond me I cant perform miracles Joey :irish_dance:

Edited by bravehart

greg_r

:irish_dance:

bravehart, I think you may have found a new home. You're gonna fit right in here :irish_dance:

dingle
:irish_dance:

bravehart, I think you may have found a new home. You're gonna fit right in here :irish_dance:

here,here !

JoeyB

The round of golf and the drink is not a problem as I live beside two courses and there is three whisky distilleries in my town and pipebands well they even teach that in school :irish_dance:

As for the woman with good tatse well that might be beyond me I cant perform miracles Joey :irish_dance:

That's the beauty of that Scots nectar, Braveheart! Woman with good taste in men is relative, they get easier to find as each drink goes down! Just be careful what you look at in the morning sunlight! paddy-smiley150.gif

JoeyB

That's the beauty of that Scots nectar, Braveheart! Woman with good taste in men is relative, they get easier to find as each drink goes down! Just be careful what you look at in the morning sunlight! paddy-smiley150.gif

JoeyB

Sorry for the double, browser stuck on me.

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG1.1 bravehart. Have you met Mel Gibson???

Fiddo

Welcome braveheart! Nice to meet you!

:wave: