Sign in to follow this  
JoeyB

A JOB VERY WELL DONE!!!

JoeyB
I think one other 'Honorable Mention' is in order.

Thank You JohnG.

I was new, maybe a month or two, on the old board when it blew up. John contacted me and evidently many others and arranged for us to use the loony bin on RWGjr. Then when this site went up he did the same, trying to track down everyone and get them here. John has done a great deal of work for this site and it is very much appreciated.

Thanks John. I appreciate your effort.

+1

Without John, this place would not exist. Period. It was his enthusiasm - and his refusal to let the group of friends from the old board go their separate ways - that encouraged Col and I to bite the bullet and start building us a new home. At the time I wasn't convinced that it would work - but here we are 12 months later with the best damned watch board on the internet. :gunbandana:

Thanks John - I owe you more than just one. A lot more. :gunbandana:

Uh oh. You might want to edit this post after reading my thread in OT.... :thumbsup:

Nope, not a word. ;)

iabounty
yes great work indeed i would not even consider using another forum everything i need is here THANK YOU :irish_dance:

fooked up abit by giving my watch to a fooking monkey lol :monkeyspank:

i have to agree johng is an unsung hero :thumbsup:

and onze ;)

Thank You JohnG.

I was new, maybe a month or two, on the old board when it blew up. John contacted me and evidently many others and arranged for us to use the loony bin on RWGjr. Then when this site went up he did the same, trying to track down everyone and get them here. John has done a great deal of work for this site and it is very much appreciated.

+1

Without John, this place would not exist. Period. It was his enthusiasm - and his refusal to let the group of friends from the old board go their separate ways - that encouraged Col and I to bite the bullet and start building us a new home. At the time I wasn't convinced that it would work - but here we are 12 months later with the best damned watch board on the internet. :D

Thanks John - I owe you more than just one. A lot more. :gunbandana:

Indeed!! To Greg, Trailboss, Alpha and JohnG my heartfelt thanks for making this place a reality!!!

You're good people, no matter what everybody else says......... :gunbandana:

greg_r
Uh oh. You might want to edit this post after reading my thread in OT.... :lol:

:Shocked:

Nope :Shocked:

trailboss99

Thank You JohnG.

+1

Without John, this place would not exist. Period. It was his enthusiasm - and his refusal to let the group of friends from the old board go their separate ways - that encouraged Col and I to bite the bullet and start building us a new home. At the time I wasn't convinced that it would work - but here we are 12 months later with the best damned watch board on the internet. :D

Thanks John - I owe you more than just one. A lot more. :boobies2:

Uh oh. You might want to edit this post after reading my thread in OT.... :boobies2:

Like Joey and Greg, nope still applies 100% for me. We agree to disagree on topics but you have helped make this place my friend. No one will forget that.

I think I feel a JG screenie coming on, go ahead, the lawyer in you insists :D

Col.

mtt.tr
Must admit Joey, you've hit the nail on the head...and for once I must agree with you... :boobies2:

This first year has flown over, any doubts we had about this forum 'not making it' were completely unfounded.

Under Greg and Col's guidance, along with the effort they put in and level-headed moderation, this forum can only grow.

Let's face it, most of us are members elsewhere but here is THE place to be...

Col and Greg, adopt the position... asslick.gif

:boobies2:

I totally agree with you this is the place to be frinendly and helpful and threads here are responded to

dingle
Must admit Joey, you've hit the nail on the head...and for once I must agree with you... :)

This first year has flown over, any doubts we had about this forum 'not making it' were completely unfounded.

Under Greg and Col's guidance, along with the effort they put in and level-headed moderation, this forum can only grow.

Let's face it, most of us are members elsewhere but here is THE place to be...

Col and Greg, adopt the position... asslick.gif

:Whistle:

I totally agree with you this is the place to be frinendly and helpful and threads here are responded to

^^^^ I am glad for this, cause I know nooooooooooooooooooooooooothing...............

thanks again guys!

JohnG
yes great work indeed i would not even consider using another forum everything i need is here THANK YOU :irish_dance:

fooked up abit by giving my watch to a fooking monkey lol :monkeyspank:

i have to agree johng is an unsung hero :monkeypuzzle:

and onze :paddy_beer:

Thank You JohnG.

+1

Thanks John - I owe you more than just one. A lot more. :lolcina:

Indeed!! To Greg, Trailboss, Alpha and JohnG my heartfelt thanks for making this place a reality!!!

You're good people, no matter what everybody else says......... :)

I hope we see Alpha back here again - I will never remember those all-nighters when he was a noob - I would look at my clock and it was 11pm in Spain and I knew that for him it must be about 8am - and he had been on all night long. As I recall he was there for the whole BestSwiss thread - those were the days man! :llol:

KBH
lol - it's an imperfect universe ;)

You guys are doing a great job of keeping the ship afloat and upright even in stormy seas.

Thanks for all the effort put in by everyone.

JohnG

+1

graman

+1

+2.

The effort gone to here is like no other board I've been a part of.

John, please don't edit anything.

greg_r
I hope we see Alpha back here again - I will never remember those all-nighters when he was a noob - I would look at my clock and it was 11pm in Spain and I knew that for him it must be about 8am - and he had been on all night long. As I recall he was there for the whole BestSwiss thread - those were the days man! :llol:

kazi drops by every now and then to say hi - he was around briefly just the other day. His business seems to be booming and he just doesn't have the time right now, but I'm sure we'll see him around from time to time. And yeah, those all-nighters were awesome LOL