gogotsnail

2buywatch.co ???

Luthier

Oke, let's do it.

onzenuub

Oke, let's do it.

You make the vote thread?

Luthier

I have no idea, how to do it. You do, please. We definitely have a few dozens of guitars lovers here. If we have French Quarter, why not to have Guitars Corner?

myaz

Dear Myaz - what I meant was that it seems impossible that the Rolex I looked at 10 years ago at 1850 is now 6000 (and was raised WHILE I WAS IN THE STORE to 6400). It just seems like the price/value ratio is off - I think we are saying the same thing - the smile factor will be big with a replica I think (I have plenty of Stratocasters not made by Fender that are quite amazing instruments).

:thumbsup: Do believe we were saying the same thing. Good luck.

Now be careful about guitars, verrrry careful...know that luthier has forgotten more about guitars than just about any 10 of us will ever know. :B):

onzenuub

I have no idea, how to do it. You do, please. We definitely have a few dozens of guitars lovers here. If we have French Quarter, why not to have Guitars Corner?

True

gogotsnail

i vote yes on guitars, but what do I know....I always vote yes on guitars. :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Luthier

Onze???????????????? Where's fucking vote thread??????????

:D

myaz

what I meant was that it seems impossible that the Rolex I looked at 10 years ago at 1850 is now 6000 (and was raised WHILE I WAS IN THE STORE to 6400). It just seems like the price/value ratio is off - I think we are saying the same thing - the smile factor will be big with a replica I think.

:thumbsup: .

Adding to your thoughts, I recall reading somewhere that according to a luxury good pricing strategy, prices are not necessarily correlated to value. You keep raising prices arbitrarily until a certain percentage of people complain. The thinking being that if no one complains, your prices are too low. Gutsy. You happened in on one of these arbitrary moments.