Sign in to follow this  
conx

Breaking The Golden Rule

conx

The golden rule is "Only buy from Trusted Dealers" and a rule I always follow.

However, I noticed on both RG and RWI several people buying cheapo reps from Priceangels who are a wholesaler of all sorts of Chinese product, so I thought why not see what sort of rubbish you get. I was absolutely prepared to lose my money, as buying from non-TD's is a crapshoot.

Well, you get this for £27 inclusive of shipping to the UK (about $42)

P1020107.jpg

P1020108.jpg

P1020109.jpg

In actual fact it is not rubbish. It's not high end by any means. It has a 21J movement, so the chronos don't work and the seconds hand runs is sync with the secs @ 6 dial. The strap is cheap and nasty, the clasp is quite thin and tinny.

Delivery took about 10 days from China. To me these look much the same sort of quality as the "cheap stuff" you can pick up from sites such as Watcheden. Probably Canal St sort of level, but for £27......

I am not recommending these guys in anyway, and the Golden Rule still stands - BUY FROM OUR TRUSTED DEALERS !

jeffw69

Fuck no for me.

greg_r

hehe - no different to buying from, say, CQout.

Not for me either, but on the same level as most of Silix' cheapies (sorry, but I couldn't bring myself to buy even a cheapie from WatchEden... ;) )

scorpion

Lot of BLING BLING for £27 !!!!

TxRub779

Well before I knew any better, I bought this Watch Eden rep

7551151e.jpg

Its not even close but I followed the "robbie reppin' philosophy" to the letter....

Buy cheap first before going for broke, cause for me, nothing sux more than the asswhippin of

buying "the best" and hating it. Then having to list it for sale and double my asswhip.