Sign in to follow this  
populous

Lemania hand swap and relume advice needed

populous

About $1600 down and five reps that have either one or more faults enough for me not to like them anymore, I realise I could have just saved the money and bought the gen automatic I wanted in the first place - but at the time too much for a simple watch.

So here's my new project:

I'm doing a frankwatch, with a few scrap-parts from other watches, that will hopefully satisfy my needs. Basically a superlumed black pam, but much flatter, moonphase and big datewindow. You'd think I'd get a datograph rep but I don't trust these shitty watches anymore. It's always some part falling off or sitting just a mm wrong so you look at it and go "oh, that's a fault right there" every time you check the time.

And here's the question:

On a lemania movement, anyone got any idea wich size the dial hands' holes are? Or where to find info. I'm basically just changing the hands, doing some lume on the dial, slapping my own brand on it and let a guy waterseal it by the way. I just need help with the starting point :)

Thank you for any help at all.

Regards

Fred

greg_r

You've been unlucky. I have around 40 reps - I've got one that needs some attention, the rest work just fine. Hell, the most problems I ever had with a watch was with a gen Bvlgari... Go figure...

Member X

You should be able to get the reps that need seeing to fixed by a modder on here for a reasonable price.

Where are you based?

Post some pictures of the issues so we can see :)