Sign in to follow this  
Teddyfigo

panerai Dials

Teddyfigo

does anyone know where i can get just panerai dials? not the Marina militare dials ...the ones with "panerai" word on it like the marina luminar or panerai luminar 1950 pls help

& also does anyone knows where i can get those unitas movement or swan neck movement with "oficine panerai" engrave on it ?

thanks in advance

greg_r

Most of the dealers can supply branded 6497 movements. They may be able to supply dials, but you'd need to ask. Try Silix or WatchInternational.

Teddyfigo

Oh thank u much ....!!

dingle

new dials or vintage dials?

Teddyfigo

New dials , vintage dial maybe ..... I tried email Jackson tse & silix ... No reply from them. I find that they are really slow to respond ....

Davidsen also has it ,but I email him 2 days ago also have yet to reply with anything ... I wonder how they do business ....haiz

I rather look for a website & order off there directly ...anyone can kindly point me to that direction ? Pls !!??

Luthier

What direction?

Teddyfigo

A website Selling panerai dials & movement with the " Penarai " marking

Arism

What direction?

One direction?

I'd shoot WatchInternational an e-mail. To me, they seem like your best bet. Just say you want a dial from whichever model number(eg. 292, 111 etc)

Teddyfigo

What direction?

One direction?

I'd shoot WatchInternational an e-mail. To me, they seem like your best bet. Just say you want a dial from whichever model number(eg. 292, 111 etc)

I tried.. just 3days back but they don do it .... But surprisingly Jackson Tse does , I have yet to receive it I will keep this post updated whether I got a " penarai" branded dial or not

Teddyfigo

I want to learn how to lume a dial , so I ordered some stealth panerai dial from Jackson tse ... & I also saw our RWG shop selling 10grams of lume powder , so my question how do I mix it? I learn that we need a binder? What's that I'm not to sure ... Pls help I'm so new at this , sorry guys

Member X

You can use gloss- or matte-finish Humbrol varnish stuff, the kind of thing that you paint small figures with for WarHammer or whatever that boardgame thing is that the geeks play :D

Luthier

RWG Shop lume is great. David-San has many dials. I just got a few emails from him. Excellent communications.

Teddyfigo
You can use gloss- or matte-finish Humbrol varnish stuff, the kind of thing that you paint small figures with for WarHammer or whatever that boardgame thing is that the geeks play :D
Check the tutorial section, Teddy -- that's what it's there for! :thumbsup:http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=11

Thank you guys !! I will study it via this link & practice....

@sam77 ,davidsen he has some great dials but it's a bit expensive for practicing luming I think . I email him the other day & he's charging $15 a piece , Jackson Tse is only $10, I know it's not much but if we are looking at about 6-10 piece then u will see the . But I would go for davidsen for those pre-made dials .:-)

Teddyfigo

Hi guys I have receive my Pam 127 homage from Jackson Tse , excellent watch , with the custom print dials & dark choco suede leather .

After taken all advice , about luming , I've practice study & research, I manage to lume it (the dials)myself. Turn not too bad for 1st timer haha

Got my spare 6297 movement with the " officine panerai logo , change it in ,& got my self a Pam 127 & I love it

Here are some pics.. Sorry if the lume shot in daylight is not that clear on was on the way to work in a bus -:)

77387636-16da-7155.jpg

Lume shot

77387636-16f0-9f51.jpg

Thanks for all the advise , cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DFH

Congrats, and nice job on that lume!!!! Enjoy!

Teddyfigo
Congrats, and nice job on that lume!!!! Enjoy!

Thank u thank u!!:-)

SB56667

Nice work, buddy! Keep them coming, with nice big pics! :thumbsup:

Teddyfigo
Nice work, buddy! Keep them coming, with nice big pics! :thumbsup:

Thanks man doin a photoshoot soon ... ..will update here cheers buddy

Teddyfigo

Check out my lume .... Not bad eh for statersse2uru2e.jpg

Teddyfigo

tymubyry.jpg

py7y5are.jpgebu6ytat.jpg

hnic

looks very good

great job

kolchak

if you're in CONUS it might be time to start a lume shop!