Sign in to follow this  
jeffw69

JLC Navy Seals Diver rep

dalboy

No and stop threadcrapping Jeff's thread!

:(

Lord Flashheart

One would think that this Seal watch would be ideal wear for when one is out clubbing.

onionbag

One would think that this Seal watch would be ideal wear for when one is out clubbing.

Aah! So that's what it's fur?

Cyril_Clunge

Sorry, but you know how much Jeff hates threadcrapping :)

Don't encourage him!

jeffw69

Sorry, but you know how much Jeff hates threadcrapping :)who me? :lol:

Don't encourage him!

:rofl: That's a good one.

Greenhat

The engraving on the caseback is really nice.

If I had a loupe, maybe I would see more issues, but who walks around with a loupe?

Lord Flashheart does or its something like that

jeffw69

The engraving on the caseback is really nice.

If I had a loupe, maybe I would see more issues, but who walks around with a loupe?

Lord Flashheart does or its something like that

That I believe.

conx

Liking the watch young Jeff.

I notice Balad hasnt been around, perhaps he doesnt approve of navy seals - wrong unit maybe?

jeffw69

Liking the watch young Jeff.

I notice Balad hasnt been around, perhaps he doesnt approve of navy seals - wrong unit maybe?

No, he said "nice watch" and congrats. all good.

Del

Congrats Jeff! :thumbsup2:

I'm so tempted by this watch but I can't figure out why. It's too small, it's too expensive for a basic Asian clone movement and it isn't really an eye-catcher. But it's different, and I like it! :lol:

Realism

que? Navy Seal?

jeffw69

I'm so tempted by this watch but I can't figure out why. It's too small, it's too expensive for a basic Asian clone movement and it isn't really an eye-catcher. But it's different, and I like it! :lol:

I bet you could take really awesome pics of it!

Dendo

It’s no secret that watch companies are, by and large, run by marketing departments nowadays. And, certainly, watch companies have capitalized on their selection by mountain climbers, militaries and astronauts for decades. But the difference is, in the past, most of these pieces were purpose-built and then adopted or adapted by the groups that used them. Associated marketing inevitably followed. But the JLC Navy SEALs watches are no more than a pure marketing stunt conceived not by the Navy SEALs but by JLC. Are we to really believe that this elite fighting force was looking for a $10K analog mechanical timepiece to replace its indestructible multifunction plastic digital watches?

to read Greenhat's full article :lol:

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/mens-watches_600/697_jlc-navy-seals-watches.html

jeffw69

It’s no secret that watch companies are, by and large, run by marketing departments nowadays. And, certainly, watch companies have capitalized on their selection by mountain climbers, militaries and astronauts for decades. But the difference is, in the past, most of these pieces were purpose-built and then adopted or adapted by the groups that used them. Associated marketing inevitably followed. But the JLC Navy SEALs watches are no more than a pure marketing stunt conceived not by the Navy SEALs but by JLC. Are we to really believe that this elite fighting force was looking for a $10K analog mechanical timepiece to replace its indestructible multifunction plastic digital watches?

http://www.askmen.co...ls-watches.html

:rofl:

I knew that fucker must have copy and pasted, too intelligent of a post for him. AND correct spelling.

Cyril_Clunge

I knew that fucker must have copy and pasted, too intelligent of a post for him. AND correct spelling.

Or Greenhat is the Watch Snob?

jeffw69

not bloody likely!

Del

I bet you could take really awesome pics of it!

Yes, I could. I'll PM you my shipping address! :D

jeffw69
:lol:

conx

More likely the Watch Gob?

jeffw69

or knob?

Cyril_Clunge

baxter

Lovely watch Jeff -congrats and enjoy - i was waiting for the first person to get one and review it, should have known it'd be you :)

Realism

tis watch gets no pussy...

nuff said

Cyril_Clunge

It needs added Popeye....

jeffw69

Lovely watch Jeff -congrats and enjoy - i was waiting for the first person to get one and review it, should have known it'd be you :)

Thanks Baxter.

tis watch gets no pussy...

nuff said

Oh yeah??? we'll see this weekend! Going muff diving!