A quartz movement for the 6263 ??? :drunksing:

or.....

suspence....

more suspence..... :Jumpy:

THIS ?

Dummies.jpg

STAY ON THE FREQUENCY.... WILL BE ON THE BOARD TONIGHT

onzenuub

The suspence .........................................

greg_r
The suspense .........................................

..... is killing me :drunksing:

graman

Waiting with schoolgirlish anticipation....

Edited by graman

JohnG

Dummies.jpg

CONTENTS

Introduction .. DON'T BUY ONE

Chapter 1 ..... DON'T BUY ONE

Chapter 2 ..... DON'T BUY ONE

Chapter 3 ..... DON'T BUY ONE

Conclusion .... DON'T BUY ONE

AllergyDoc

I'd like to hear a song for Michelle, too. In French, if you don't mind. You-Tube it.

JohnG
I'd like to hear a song for Michelle, too. In French, if you don't mind. You-Tube it.

AllergyDoc

:lol:

Well, okay then.

"In any language..."

onzenuub

Well, okay then.

"In any language..."

Could go for Michelle from The Beatles :thumbdown:

RolexAddict

I put a response in the Michelle topic, I told her in real french slang to invite her to identify herself and send me a pm :lol::Jumpy:

My be this is the beginning of a new romance, she will fall in love, I am a 21th century Casanova, a real "Chevalier Servant" protecting the widow and the orphan....

...not from the gangters, but just from alcoholism

:Drinking2::thumbdown::beerjump:

Demsey
My be this is the beginning of a new romance......................

Or maybe you'll just get a big wet kiss from Onze. :lol:

Can't wait for the post RA.............................

onzenuub
My be this is the beginning of a new romance......................

Or maybe you'll just get a big wet kiss from Onze. :lol:

Can't wait for the post RA.............................

Told you, I know nooooooooothing. It wasn't me..

trailboss99

Waiting with bated breath RA. Love your 7750 stuff.

Col.

greg_r
I put a response in the Michelle topic, I told her in real french slang to invite her to identify herself and send me a pm B) :Jumpy:

My be this is the beginning of a new romance, she will fall in love, I am a 21th century Casanova, a real "Chevalier Servant" protecting the widow and the orphan....

...not from the gangters, but just from alcoholism

:Drinking2::drunksing::beerjump:

hm - I think I can say without fear of contradiction that she's not your type, RA :lol:

Demsey
hm - I think I can say without fear of contradiction that she's not your type, RA :lol:

Well, I'll just say my concerns regarding the 'dopplegagner' 's have been quelled. By default. BLADE never set up the board so mere "mods" could cross reference, so that left jf and Clive out and he wasn't around himself, so the dopplegangers had complete anonymity to troll. I suppose as long as it's known Greg and Col. are privy, the balances will be obstensibly checked. +1

trailboss99
hm - I think I can say without fear of contradiction that she's not your type, RA laugh.gif

+1

Don't worry Dems, we're on top of it. Thing is we both guessed correctly before we confirmed it. You guys are slacking off bad. ALL THE CLUES ARE THERE FOLKS!!! Plain as day in this and her welcome thread if you'r looking. Look harder.

Col.

RolexAddict

I'm a little bit late, the A7750 part 2 will be ready tomorow, I'm working on. Very long. May be a part 3 will be necessary. Lot of things to explain...

No problem. Only solutions. :)

onzenuub

No problem, we can wait.

JohnG
I'm a little bit late, the A7750 part 2 will be ready tomorow, I'm working on. Very long. May be a part 3 will be necessary. Lot of things to explain...

No problem. Only solutions. :)

Flakey said this:

I know we have been talking about this ad nauseum for some time. Well at least D and I have. There is a major issue going on with the 7750s right now. They are blowing up left and right. The reason is not clear and based off some conversations I have had, probably never will be. I am asking, no I am begging. Please stop buying these until the problem has gotten better or at least until the current run of movements is out of circulation. If you absolutely positively have to have one then get a lowbeat. Or at the very least, make sure it has been completely serviced and checked from spring to stern. I'm sure some may disagree with me but I have had enough experiences at this point that it would be remiss if I didn't share my opinion.

:drool:

RolexAddict
Flakey said this:

I know we have been talking about this ad nauseum for some time. Well at least D and I have. There is a major issue going on with the 7750s right now. They are blowing up left and right. The reason is not clear and based off some conversations I have had, probably never will be. I am asking, no I am begging. Please stop buying these until the problem has gotten better or at least until the current run of movements is out of circulation. If you absolutely positively have to have one then get a lowbeat. Or at the very least, make sure it has been completely serviced and checked from spring to stern. I'm sure some may disagree with me but I have had enough experiences at this point that it would be remiss if I didn't share my opinion.

:)

I don't have any critic and I appreciate Flakey. But his comments about the A7750 are a very easy shortcut. No one argument or explication.

The A7750 seconds running at 6.00 is a piece of shit. Don't buy it. Flakey has spoken. Amen. You good people, good boys, return at work now, the show ends.

I suggest Flakey, or anyone here, to takes the part one I vrote, for exemple, and prouve by writing and pics that all I say is vrong. The part 2 will explain more, and I will be just waiting for some who will desagree.

its like if I say don't buy the new Nokia cellphone, it has lot of flaws, without giving tech. arguments.

The A7750 seconds running at 6.00 uses a 11 gears train who create drag... :blink: A lot of clowns on forums, also lot of posers and limited brains. :D

Edited by RolexAddict

greg_r
A lot of clowns on forums, also lot of posers and limited brains. :lol:

No argument! :D

SliceMaster

No argument! :thumbsup:

:D:blink::notworthy:

mcloud

Brains Limited perhaps.

http://www.pub-explorer.com/realale/sabrains.htm

I think a great many forum users would be better off down the pub, but then they would probably empty them (my local pub is owned by Brains Brewery - one of the few not in Wales) :lol:

JohnG

Exactly the way it should be.

greg_r
I think a great many forum users would be better off down the pub.

You sure said a cotton pickin' mouthful there, pard!!!!! beer%20jumer.gif