Sign in to follow this  
gB.

Expendables 2 Movie & Bronze PAM382

Greenhat

Why would military and special ops wear such shinny watch, I don't get it. It's usually negative display digitail or some stealth ones, bling like this can get you killed in dangerous situations :D

It's all about the $$$$ as a sponsor.

Yep too true ,if there wasn't any sponsor there all be wearing British Army Issued Pulsar G10

Hello Bro, right you are.

Or maybe stocker & yale

gB.

Saw The Expendables 2 movie today and the PAM 382 bronzo was nearly in every scene! Couldn't go 5 minutes without seeing it on one of the 5 actors wearing it. Plus it was always all shiny and new looking, don't recall seeing any shot of it looking darker with patina or dirt on it, even in the stuff-blowing-up-dirt-flying-everywhere-fight-scenes.

But interestingly enough Chuck Norris wore a cheap digital watch, like a Casio or Timex I believe. :lol:

jeffw69

I might go see it tonight.

Balad1

I've read good reviews on the action scenes; now to just get the wife to go...

DeLaForce

Why would military and special ops wear such shinny watch, I don't get it. It's usually negative display digitail or some stealth ones, bling like this can get you killed in dangerous situations :D

They are expendables and they have Chuck Norris in team, so they don´t care.

+1

Balad1

They are expendables and they have Chuck Norris in team, so they don´t care.

+1

True dat, lol

lapinobel

Ay chance of this getting repped with same bronze casing? Or would that be too difficult and/or expensive?

BigDee62

Saw the movie last night and expected to see PAM-a-plenty. Wondering if I was watching the same movie everyone else did - could've sworn I was seeing AP ROOs, multiple times. And then, there was a scene where someone grabbed the wrist of a dead guy, and I thought Mr. dead was wearing a Chopard Mille Miglia GTXL.

I could envision Sly and Arnie switching from PAM to AP for a movie, but I'll admit seeing the Chopard makes me question my aging vision.

Still ... did anybody else see something other than a PAM? Or have I truly been smoking the wrong stuff?

DeLaForce

Put me down for a bronze rep of this.