Sign in to follow this  
zooki

Hi there folks ;)

zooki

hi there,

I'm from England and I came across this site via google. I think i have a lot to learn, it all seems a bit confusing.

I would love to find a good classy replica dress watch. Can anyone suggest any to start with? It should look as close to the genuine as possible :)

Also, I do not have big wrists. :/

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ dobry, and Welcome.

The best advice is to only buy from the Trusted Dealers because they are trusted and they deal in watches!

Cant help you with a dress watch I only like massive big chunky watches.

onionbag

Hello and welcome from Scotland, our Trusted Dealers can source any watch that has been repped, so send a photo of any watch you like to a couple of them and sit back.

Our list of dealers can be found here http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60 . I'd suggest going with watchinternational or Marvellous Replica if you're new to this.

jeffw69

Welcome to the forum. :pirates:

Corv99

Welcome from the North East mate...

check some of TD sites on here, classy dress watches... Check out Jaeger le Coultre, IWC, Blancpain, patek etc...... actually there is many!!

also have a look at some of the members collection threads, and also the weekly wrist check thread is death valley for your wallet

conx

The West London crew welcome you to the madness known as RWG.

zooki

lol thanks everyone, what a nice welcome!

zooki

welcome on board have you looked at this

http://www.silix-pri...roducts_id=4539

it's a good start

Sam

Thanks, it is interesting.. although, i am not particularly looking for omega or rolex watches..

I had a Rado replica in the past, almost 10 years ago ( I was 17), whilst on holiday. It was quite good, and had weight and lasted for years! I looked at others which were kind of flimsy, and bought a rolex replica once, which i returned due to the really low quality build. -

I want something that is a high quality replica, and feels/weighs like a sturdy watch.

baffmike

Welcome mate ^_^