Sign in to follow this  
karlhungus

hello and a question

karlhungus

hello all, ive been lurking for a while now and i think this is a great forum, i actually learned about silix on this site and to date i think ive got about 8 pieces from them and the experience has been great, but anyhow on to something new.

i saw a new site pop up, allwatchesshopping.com. looks cool, big selection, prices all seem to line up with what ive seen on the trusted dealer list. im wondering if anyone has heard of them or knows anything about them. i sent a message to what would seem to be a moderator. havent heard back as of yet and im almost certain their in china as i recognize models so theres also the language thing. also sorry if anyone has mentioned them before but i did a forum search and came up with nothing. anyhow just checking, and if no one knows go check em out, tell me what you think.

i havent ordered anything yet. hence the info search, i cant seem to find anyone complaining of scams using my google-fu.

nunu78

Welcome and one piece of advice, stick to our trusted dealer , as they are here for a reason.

graman

What Nunu said mate....;)

myaz

What Nunu and Graman said mate.... :B):

You bought 8 pieces from Silix and the lure of greener grass beckons. Beware the greek sirens.

Balad1

What all the above said; don't allow yourself to go to the dark side, Luke.

SB56667

First of all, welcome!

Next, why? :huh: Trusted Dealers are trusted for a reason, as you've no doubt learned if you've gotten six pieces from Silix. If a rep is real, gettable, and worth getting, our TDs can get it. If they can't, it's not those things. So why waste any time with allwatchesshopping.com or allsuckersscamming.com or samestuffasTDsbutwithnorecourseifsomethinggoeswrong.com?

Luthier

Lurk more, read more, then you'll know, why your question ... let's say... isn't too smart...

Member X

Stick with the Trusted Dealers - they're trusted for a reason :)

jeffw69

Welcome!