Sign in to follow this  
gB.

Vac mods really that good for price?

Craig88

Getting pretty heated in here. Was that pic seriously from a GTG? Seems like a good turnout if it was...

gB.

Yep, from the London GTG, posted by Luth quite some time ago.

Wiz

Take the pic off. Now.

Wiz

You first posted a pic of me alone, then switched the pic for a group one, still showing my face.

Anything rep related is illegal in my country you fucking idiot, do you have any fucking idea what kind of trouble that could put me in?

So what's your agenda exactly? Do you want me to go to jail?

I'd like to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. You've always been an ugly person, no reason why it would change.

onionbag

Comrade GBOGH, report to the Komissar at the nearest train station............remember to bring a warm coat and a shovel. :D

Seriously mate, you're a long standing member and know the score, is this wise?

HWG

Picture is gone from this thread, its recommended you both use the ignore button ASAP. Thanks.

gB.

You first posted a pic of me alone, then switched the pic for a group one, still showing my face.

Anything rep related is illegal in my country you fucking idiot, do you have any fucking idea what kind of trouble that could put me in?

I'd like to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. You've always been an ugly person, no reason why it would change.

Check the source link from Luth's GTG thread. It's been posted on this forum for nearly a year now. So it seems your problem is that I re-posted from an existing thread and not that it has been on this forum for a year.

You sir, are the one that brought your hidden agenda against me to this thread that was unnecessary.

Disappointing from a TD member.

Wiz

Check the source link from Luth's GTG thread. It's been posted on this forum for nearly a year now. So it seems your problem is that I re-posted from an existing thread and not that it has been on this forum for a year.

You sir, are the one that brought your hidden agenda against me to this thread that was unnecessary.

Disappointing from a TD member.

These pictures did not mentioned who was on the pics, which iswhy they were never an issue. You associated them with my nick, which is an issue.

How idiot are you not to realize that?

As for the rest, I had no "secret agenda", I was just disagreeing with you. So what? It's forbidden to disagree with you? So much that when someone disagree with you you threaten his familly and source of income? Seriously, what kind of person does that?

Oh, and it's you who brought our "history" on the table, not me.

Bottom line is, you don't get to be disapointed by me. Your behaviour is intolerable, you're the one who crossed the line here.

gB.

These pictures did not mentioned who was on the pics, which is why they were never an issue. You associated them with my nick, which is an issue.

How idiot are you not to realize that?

As for the rest, I had no "secret agenda", I was just disagreeing with you. So what? You're omniscient? It's forbidden to disagree with you? Oh, and it's you who brought our "history" on the table, not me.

You don't get to be disapointed by me. Your behaviour is intolerable, you crossed the line here.

There you go again Wiz, hypocrisy at it's finest. Luth specifically shows you in an individual shot with you by yourself and endearingly refers to you. :wub:

Renee... oh, these frenches...

So spare me and the rest your "crossing the line" drama. That Luth London GTG thread has been around for nearly a year now.

You went beyond just disagreeing and took the first shot you could at me in this thread by name calling and stating I was willfully trolling to hurt another, which obviously your historical dislike and unmerited personal agenda shined through once more. Sigh...

BTW, what happened to the ignore list you posted about earlier up in this thread. Hypocrisy again...?

:wub:

Wiz

Take the link away.

Serge D

Wow, i dont know who wiz iz, but it i sure hurting his reputation to blow it up out of proportions here. OP had a point about that v3 diver, its overpriced(my opinion im entitled to) and mods done to it are questionable. Thats the line here, crossing it to provoke someone is not too wize, especially if it reflects on your reputation of a trusted dealer.

Just my 2c noone should care about.

Steelfish

I agree with Wiz in the fact that photos of individuals should not be posted by other members........unless prior consent has been obtained. camera_smiley1.gif

I see in the link provided of the London GTG last year........Wiz was not comfortable back then either of having his photo posted........down21.gif

Great post mate, but I would appreciate if you could blur the pics. wink.png

Whether we have any animosity towards other members or not.........personal privacy should always be respected. 4_19_21.gif

Of course this is just my personal opinion........but forum etiquette should still apply. confused-81.gif

Edited by Steelfish

Wiz

Wow, i dont know who wiz iz, but it i sure hurting his reputation to blow it up out of proportions here. OP had a point about that v3 diver, its overpriced(my opinion im entitled to) and mods done to it are questionable. Thats the line here, crossing it to provoke someone is not too wize, especially if it reflects on your reputation of a trusted dealer.

Just my 2c noone should care about.

With all due respect, in my country anything rep related is highly illegal, so please don't talk to me about proportions. If it was your security that was on the line I'm pretty sure your point of view would be fairly different.

Reputation is the last thing I care about right now.

gB.

I see in the link provided of the London GTG last year........Wiz was not comfortable back then either of having his photo posted.......

I see Wiz has summoned his RWI reinforcements. :wub:

Hmmm... But if it was such a monumental threat to his security and well being, why has he allowed it to remain there for almost a year now...?

:popcorn:

Wiz

Hmmm... But if it was such a monumental threat to his security and well being, why has he allowed it to remain there for almost a year now...?

Because it wasn't directly linked to my nickname. No one could have known if I was the only French man there or not.

I don't know how you can look at yourself in the mirror. Trying to hurt people for fun. How nice.

P4GTR

I agree with Wiz in the fact that photos of individuals should not be posted by other members........unless prior consent has been obtained.

I see in the link provided of the London GTG last year........Wiz was not comfortable back then either of having his photo posted.......

It doesn't really matter, have some respect for the mans wishes as you would hope to have if the situation was reversed. Enough is enough fellas, we're all here for love of the same thing.

gB.

Link removed to the other thread on this open forum. It is pretty clear in those pics in that thread that it links to your nic. You may want to have a mod remove those pics in the London GTG thread as well.

Amit

I agree with Wiz in the fact that photos of individuals should not be posted by other members........unless prior consent has been obtained.

It doesn't really matter, have some respect for the mans wishes as you would hope to have if the situation was reversed. Enough is enough fellas, we're all here for love of the same thing.

+1 this was gonna be pretty much what I was gonna say.

Respect Wiz's wishes as regards to his pic.

gB.

With all due respect, Luth or a mod will have to alter the London GTG thread and remove those pics. It is not my thread.

;)

Wiz

With all due respect, Luth or a mod will have to alter the London GTG thread and remove those pics. It is not my thread.

;)

Yes, because of you. Before your intervention no one could have known this was me.

Thanks, you're a real asset to this community...

Steelfish

Hehe........nope........just browsing and came across this thread. happy-096.gif

I usually try to sneak in under the radar when I visit here........but thought I needed to put in my .02 on this one. respect-050.GIF

I hold no animosity against anyone both here or RWI........but in saying that........I'm proud to class Wiz as a friend. respect-051.gif

gB.

And your real side came through here as well once again. Glad to see the real Wiz without the TD persona shine through. Or is it "Wiz_there alone" as you're known on the WEF forum...

Always a pleasure, as usual. You should really stick to the ignore function like you promised, and not blatantly attack another member in a thread because of your personal dislike that started on another forum. You're a respectable TD now, act like it. ;)

But I hope you do make it to the big time with Vac-like status. I'll be the first to buy you a drink on the French riviera.

Wiz

And your real side shined through here as well once again. Glad to see the real Wiz without the TD persona shine through. Or is it "Wiz_there alone" as you're known on the WEF forum...

Always a pleasure, as usual. You should really stick to the ignore function like you promised, and not blatantly attack another member in a thread because of your personal dislike that started on another forum. You're a respectable TD now, act like it. ;)

But I hope you do make it to the big time with Vac-like status. I'll be the first to buy you a drink on the French riviera.

It's always the same with you, you can never just use regular arguments in an argumentation, you always have to come personnal attacks... And of course everyone always have a "secret agenda" against you, because of course you're everyone #1 concern... ;)

Coming from you I'm used to punches below the waist, but I have to admit I didn't expected that pics thing. I guess it's always possible to go lower.

You can say whatever you want about me, but at least I feel confortable with myself. I've always been honnest and played fair, and I surely never found any fun in harming others.

At least I've brought that to our community...

You say I'm the one who went after you?

The only thing I've said is "How can you make a general judgment on Vac's work based on a single case and a handfull of half-blury pics?" Isn't that a legitimate question?

It's normal that you question the quality of someone's work, no worries here, but how can you assume he had a member to pay for work that hasn't been performed? Do you have any other elements that we don't have? Don't you agree that's some serious accusation, that shouldn't be made lightly?

I'm the first to tell that we sould be able to question one's work without being flamed, but here you automaticly assumed there was something shady going on, and unless you know things that we don't, I really can't understand why.

Anyway, I don't even know why I bother... It's going to end up again with some "secret agenda" and some more personnal attacks...

Hey, it's been a long time since the last time you insulted me on my nationality, maybe you can pull that one again?

NCRich

You know what they say about arguing on the internet. Hmm....