Sign in to follow this  
gB.

Vac mods really that good for price?

HWG

GBOGH thanks for removing the link. I have advised both you and wiz to drop this and use the ignore button. I have too much shit on my plate to deal with this argument and I expect it to be closed, NOW. TIA.

gB.

It's always the same with you, you can never just use regular arguments in an argumentation, you always have to come personnal attacks... And of course everyone always have a "secret agenda" against you, because of course you're everyone #1 concern... ;)

Coming from you I'm used to punches below the waist, but I have to admit I didn't expected that pics thing. I guess it's always possible to go lower.

You can say whatever you want about me, but at least I feel confortable with myself. I've always been honnest and played fair, and I surely never found any fun in harming others.

At least I've brought that to our community.

Are you joking...? I believe you started in with the personal attacks. I understand that you are trying to save face now, as a respectable TD, but seriously? This is what you're referring to? You started with twisting my thread that I was making a serious accusation against the best modder in the rep dom without proof...

If you're implying Vac didn't do some of the work he said he did, that's a whole different story, and some pretty serious accusation toward someone who has been considered one of the best modder in the rep dom, and this before you (or me) even found the foras.

Do you have any proof for saying something that serious?

...and then when I disagreed with you based on the evidence posted, you started with name calling and showing your true colors.

By "our history" you must be refering to the fact that I think you're a blatant idiot.

Quite disappointing from a respectable TD member of the community TBO. And the links to another thread, that is no secret you were a part of the GTG (and even refers to you with stand alone shots). It is not below the belt to post links to threads that have been available for nearly a year now clearly ID'ing you, no matter how you try to twist it otherwise. If it was such a threat to you, you would have had them removed after your initial post in that thread last year. Get real. ;)

But watch out for those black helicopters, they're coming... :heli:

BTW, you still haven't figured out that ignore function yet?

:wub:

Wiz

It's always the same with you, you can never just use regular arguments in an argumentation, you always have to come personnal attacks... And of course everyone always have a "secret agenda" against you, because of course you're everyone #1 concern... ;)

Coming from you I'm used to punches below the waist, but I have to admit I didn't expected that pics thing. I guess it's always possible to go lower.

You can say whatever you want about me, but at least I feel confortable with myself. I've always been honnest and played fair, and I surely never found any fun in harming others.

At least I've brought that to our community.

Are you joking...? I believe you started in with the personal attacks. I understand that you are trying to save face now, as a respectable TD, but seriously? This is what you're referring to? You started with twisting my thread that I was making a serious accusation against the best modder in the rep dom without proof...

If you're implying Vac didn't do some of the work he said he did, that's a whole different story, and some pretty serious accusation toward someone who has been considered one of the best modder in the rep dom, and this before you (or me) even found the foras.

Do you have any proof for saying something that serious?

...and then when I disagreed with you based on the evidence posted, you started with name calling and showing your true colors.

By "our history" you must be refering to the fact that I think you're a blatant idiot.

Quite disappointing from a respectable TD member of the community TBO. And the links to another thread, that is no secret you were a part of the GTG (and even refers to you with stand alone shots). It is not below the belt to post links to threads that have been available for nearly a year now clearly ID'ing you, no matter how you try to twist it otherwise. If it was such a threat to you, you would have had them removed after your initial post in that thread last year. Get real. ;)

But watch out for those black helicopters, they're coming... :heli:

BTW, you still haven't figured out that ignore function yet?

i'm the one who started it? So I guess the following has been posted by a north pole dwarf?

Well I see our history and your insistent dislike of me hasn't changed, but at least your TD status has given you some maturity and you're not jumping to your usual internet tough guy responses to me as in the past, such as "get on a plane and come here to tell me that" type of attitude. :facepalm:

You're the one who brought up our "history", so don't try to pretend I'm the one who started it all. And the sentence you quoted was an answer to your comments about my "attitude". Like you're entitled to comment anyone's attitude...

You're obvisouly of bad faith here, and I don't see this going anywhere, so I'm going to follow HWG's guideline and leave it there.

gB.

so I'm going to follow HWG's guideline and leave it there.

First wise words you've posted in this thread. Congrats!

Wiz

gB.

:lmao:

Wiz

Just curious to see how long this can go on. Another thing I noticed when you argue is that you can't stand not to get the last word...... Will you resist...?

HWG
:facepalm: I have to go be with my father. For the love of god, knock it the fuck off.

Wiz

:facepalm: I have to go be with my father. For the love of god, knock it the fuck off.

What's going on with your father? Is everything alright?

gB.

Just curious to see how long this can go on. Another thing I noticed when you argue is that you can't stand not to get the last word...

I like you Wiz, I really do. Drinks on me at the next GTG at the French Riviera. Seriously. :)

:beer2:

gB.

:salute:

Hope everything is okay with your father. All the best HWG.

Wiz

Just curious to see how long this can go on. Another thing I noticed when you argue is that you can't stand not to get the last word...

I like you Wiz, I really do. Drinks on me at the next GTG at the French Riviera. Seriously. :)

:beer2:

Guess you couldn't resist...

I look forward to see you at any EU gtg. We'll have a blast.

gB.

So back on topic, the OP from the referenced sales thread stated after talking with another member, he thinks the watch he has may be swiss mov't and not clone. How can you pay $800 for a super dupper Vac spa treated rep and not be certain if you bought a clone or swiss...?

:popcorn:

Wiz

So back on topic, the OP from the referenced sales thread stated after talking with another member, he thinks the watch he has may be swiss mov't and not clone. How can you pay $800 for a super dupper Vac spa treated rep and not be certain if you bought a clone or swiss...?

I guess he can. Why is it a problem?

PS: Love your new sig btw, I was expecting your next childish move, here it is. :)

gB.
I was expecting your next childish move, here it is.

:lol:

And why do you feel compelled to track my next move? Obsess much? I mean really, what time is it in France right now...? 1:30 AM, and here you are... Sad really. :(

But you still haven't found that ignore function yet as you promised?

:facepalm:

Wiz
I was expecting your next childish move, here it is.

:lol:

And why do you feel compelled to track my next move? Obsess much? I mean really, what time is it in France right now...? 1:30 AM, and here you are... Sad really. :(

But you still haven't found that ignore function yet as you promised?

:facepalm:

After judging other people's work, and what people do with their money, you're now judging the time I go to sleep..?

Don't take it wrong, but you seem a bit of a judgy person.

As for the obsession.... Well... I'm not the one with the hommage sig bumping every thread where I appear, so... :)

Balad1

This thread is fucking great, I didn't realize other members fought on the forum other then GreenHat, Jeff, Baldrick and myself.

gB.
This thread is fucking great, I didn't realize other members fought on the forum other then GreenHat, Jeff, Baldrick and myself.

Not just any member, but a respectable TD modder who's doing himself no favors by continuing to show his true self as a wanna be Internet tough guy.

2:05 AM Paris time

guami007

Would it be possible to virtually kiss and make up, or let by-gones be by-gones, or can't we all just get along (RIP Rodney King), or be a bigger man, or turn the other cheek, or FFS just put this beeeeeyotch to rest already?

Lord Flashheart

Personally I think Wiz has shown great restraint and forbearance in the face of much puerile provocation. Meilleurs vœux Etienne.

gB.

So back on topic, if the one in the OP is indeed a swiss mov't that Vac sells at $800 with spa treatment, is it still worth the premium? I recall Toro selling the Swiss version at ~$440 total.

Balad1

Let's crank this thread up again!

Lord Fleshyheart, I think you suck!!!

guami007

So back on topic, if the one in the OP is indeed a swiss mov't that Vac sells at $800 with spa treatment, is it still worth the premium? I recall Toro selling the Swiss version at ~$440 total.

Niet...but if someone is willing to pay that premium all the power (or whatever trips their trigger) to them. I have to admit that I don't know enough about these watches to even know a good one from a bad one, a Noob from an H factory or an M factory or a Milgaus factory or whatever flavor of the month factory may be in vogue but an almost 50% premium is just not my cup of tea.

Speaking of all these f'ing different factories, how the hell does a buyer know what factory a watch comes from other than a TD's word that it came from said/requested factory?

Lord Flesheart, I think you suck!!!

Anhnhnh fuck it Ted, Lord Flesheart, I think you suck too.

diegosaenz

Funny thing, he was selling a 292k for $230.00 if I remember right while I could get my hands on a new one for $189.00. I told him and he went down a lot.

Balad1

Niet...but if someone is willing to pay that premium all the power (or whatever trips their trigger) to them. I have to admit that I don't know enough about these watches to even know a good one from a bad one, a Noob from an H factory or an M factory or a Milgaus factory or whatever flavor of the month factory may be in vogue but an almost 50% premium is just not my cup of tea.

Speaking of all these f'ing different factories, how the hell does a buyer know what factory a watch comes from other than a TD's word that it came from said/requested factory?

Lord Flesheart, I think you suck!!!

Anhnhnh fuck it Ted, Lord Flesheart, I think you suck too.

LOL