Sign in to follow this  
Del

Breitling 24mm mesh quest continues...

baxter

If he can get one which does the job properly for $50.00 - i wonder why when i ordered my SOH he told me he could get one for $40.00 which i ordered and then found it was not adjustable and hence probably useless ( haven't tried it yet so may get lucky ) - i'm a little disappointed i have to say as i assumed he would sell me something fit for purpose .... but then again i guess i shouldn't be assuming in this game.

zdh

I am thinking about this exact same thing. I really want the gen mesh but its just so expensive!

Chiruku

Another noob in the hunt - It's like the SOH mesh lottery knowing which thread to pick so Del's won.

I have found these on fleabay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/24mm-Staib-Mesh-170mm-Polished-Stainless-Steel-German-Made-Watch-Band-Bracelet-/231074602345?pt=US_Watch_Bands&hash=item35cd1e9d69

but totally confused on the sizing issues Del was having at the start of this thread - I too have small wrists (6.5") - but based on the 150mm/170mm sizes this guy offers then does this mean that these options would be OK? (170mm sizes down to 150mm which would be fine for me). Have dropped the shop owner a message but wondered if anyone else had come across these Staib sizes? Are these different to ones one Del was originally looking at if they are smaller?

Del

I don't remember reading about a smaller (150mm) size of Staib mesh. Sounds like that could work if you can still remove 20mm of links (as per the 170mm version). Difficult to know for sure until it's mounted onto the SOH and then tried on the wrist.

Chiruku

I don't remember reading about a smaller (150mm) size of Staib mesh. Sounds like that could work if you can still remove 20mm of links (as per the 170mm version). Difficult to know for sure until it's mounted onto the SOH and then tried on the wrist.

Thanks mate - will report back when I hear from him. Ill be taking a punt on one of the sizes either way so will keep the thread posted.

RichardMiami

Notice to the International Psychological Community:

Lesson 32 - Case studies in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Read the above thread.

Lesson complete ;)