Sign in to follow this  
NFleischer

Breitling Sale at Jomashop

NFleischer

I know some of you are not fans of this gray market gen dealer, but I have bought from them without problems. They're located

here in Brooklyn, NY. They have a good sale now till 7/24/12 on Breitling. For example- Colt Automatic GMT; about $1900.

Super deal on the Galactic Chrono; more than 1/2 off. Worth taking a look IMO.

PS: I know some models like the Colt have been D/C'd, but I'm sure they're still NOS.

Member X

NFleischer

BTW- You can get cheapie Seikos @ Thewatchery.com- I've bought a number of them for $60 for friends and as gifts.

They list for $250, quartz and automatics.

NFleischer

DSCN0166.jpg

PS- I picked this up during the sale. Good summer watch with light racing strap. Inside there's an ETA 2836-2, good deal for $360!

<RJ>

Yea! nice watch!

NFleischer

Why thank you.

bklynboy

Nice pick up, what size wrist do you have?

DSCN0166.jpg

PS- I picked this up during the sale. Good summer watch with light racing strap. Inside there's an ETA 2836-2, good deal for $360!

ics1821

Also have great deals on rolex. Great dealer, have been doing tbusiness with them for about 5 years now, always great prices and great watches.

NFleischer

I have about 71/4 " wrists, the watch is 43mm. They have a pretty good Rolex sale now, I'm tempted to get a Milgauss,

they're 25% off for a few days (except of course the green tinted one). Very hard to get deals at all at the Rolex ADs.Some people here do not like

to deal with Jomashop, I realize that. Personally, I never had any problems with any of these gray market dealers, I've made a bunch of deals.

Again; Seikos are dirt cheap at TheWatchery.com- many for about $60, shipping free or $2.

gB.

Nice pic up and great deal. I think Joma is a pain in the ass to deal with IMO, but I would buy from them again for the right deal.

;)

NFleischer

I know GBOGH- some of you guys had had issues with Joma. Maybe because I'm here in NYC, things go smooth. Ordered this on Wednesday came Friday.

Member X
NFleischer

Those are good deals for Rolex. I have a white Milgauss in the cart @ about 25% off, I doubt I'll get it, still expensive @ $5600.

Rolex has raised the priced A LOT, 3-4 years ago you could get a mens DJ 36mm. for under $4k on sale, now they list for $6700!!

NFleischer

Thewatchery.com has some good Labor Day sales also. For ex; Brown SOH 46mm. on Mesh for $2800!

That's a great price, Del did you see that?

NFleischer

They're running the sale again. Even better prices, for example- SOH @ $2550!

That's very tempting.