Sign in to follow this  
wizzmen

ulysse nardin straps

wizzmen

where can I gat ulysse nardin strap ?

WebWind

This is not the worse first post I saw here but do not expect meaningfull answer.

Better edit your post and introduce yourself a little before Luthier see it ;)

Balad1

where can I gat ulysse nardin strap ?

I would think your only option would be to send a photo of the watch head with specs or a photo of the rep and band desired to a dealer such as Watch International.

If you made the request at the same time you ordered a new rep you would probably get best results.

Good luck

cvp3

I contacted Mary @ WI looking for a UN Bracelet for my Maxi-Marine. She said it's a NO GO right now as everyone is in hiding, er sorry, on vacation.

SB56667

This is not the worse first post I saw here but do not expect meaningfull answer.

Better edit your post and introduce yourself a little before Luthier see it ;)

:lmao2:

myaz

I contacted Mary @ WI looking for a UN Bracelet for my Maxi-Marine. She said it's a NO GO right now as everyone is in hiding, er sorry, on vacation.

Ditto to that.

Because rubber straps are cut to size, Mary got me an extra blue rubber strap for $25 when I got a UN Executive Dual Time from her last year. I figured it would be handy if I ever wanted to resell it, perish the thought.

But you don't specify whether you are looking for a SS strap or rubber.

mykeos

If you're looking for a leather strap I would suggest ebay. Couple of days ago I saw a brown croc selling for 350 USD (sans buckle). I have just ordered a maxi marine from mary (on rubber) and I'm looking for the additional leather strap which imo such a beautiful timepiece deserves. May I add it's a shame there aren't more high quality UN watches.I guess PAMs,Omegas and Breits have taken the market...