Poohmonster

Super Avenger Owners ......Advice Please.

Poohmonster

OK - so my Skyand arrived last week and I love it......but........it's been a few days since I bought a watch so Im looking at the SA Black Dial.......

My question is ....Does the dial come with all Black sub dials same as the Skyland.....on Josh's site his SA has white sub dials.....whick look OK but prefer all black....

Can anyone provide some asiistance...is that the only version..... better still - show me your SA piccies.......

Thanks Guys !

JohnG
OK - so my Skyand arrived last week and I love it......but........it's been a few days since I bought a watch so Im looking at the SA Black Dial.......

My question is ....Does the dial come with all Black sub dials same as the Skyland.....on Josh's site his SA has white sub dials.....whick look OK but prefer all black....

Can anyone provide some asiistance...is that the only version..... better still - show me your SA piccies.......

Thanks Guys !

Current SA reps have white subdials.

The new baton dial on the gen does not, as seen below... So you can buy a gen baton dial (around 350-400 dollars plus install) or wait for the rep and buy a rep baton dial from Josh.

I bought the white because as much as I like blue, I didn't want the white subdials...

JohnG
po2d0071.jpg

Poohmonster
po2d0071.jpg

Thanks for the help mate.....I will probably wait until the new rep comes out.......my AD is sourcing me a Gen but won't have any Black Dial Stick markers in the country until the New Year........was hoping to have Gen and rep of same watch.............looks like the gen will get here first !...........Mind you I reckon the white dial on black rubber looks hot too......

My problem is I like them all..........the New year is gonna kill me....got a gen Graham and a gen SA on the way........when should I tell thew wife ??....hahahahahahaha :Talking Ear Off: :Talking Ear Off:

JohnG

Another option...

Do a franken...

Add a gen Pro-II bracelet, black sticks dial, and have the hands lumed to match gen dial.

The whole thing would run about $1300, and the watch would be basically indistinguishable from a gen without opening it.

Then post pics of it. Lots of pics...

Poohmonster
Another option...

Do a franken...

Add a gen Pro-II bracelet, black sticks dial, and have the hands lumed to match gen dial.

The whole thing would run about $1300, and the watch would be basically indistinguishable from a gen without opening it.

Then post pics of it. Lots of pics...

Mate thats agreat idea and I

vve seen some great Frankens....only problem at that price its not far off what i get gens for........(friend in the industry)