Sign in to follow this  
graman

Getat Pams....

dingle

my new nightlite.

mad dawg

My sarcasm may have been lost. Tat is great dealer, I have multiple purchases from him and recommend him to anyone.

$6 is a bargain. Just don't tell Tat.

He knows, I have had numerous email exchanges with him about a number of innovations. I posted pics a long time ago of a shitty lume job I did on a cheap watch, but the lume was BRIGHT. He emails me about where I got the powder (GlowInc) - and I told him all about how much some people pay to lume their watches - and given GlowInch's prices, he could add good lume for pennies in materials costs and if he didn't charge a huge premium for the option that he would sell a LOT of watches.

Here is a thread on the subject, this is what make Tat a GREAT dealer - he LISTENS to his customer base.

http://www.replica-watch-guide.net/forum/i...140&hl=lume

JohnG
My sarcasm may have been lost. Tat is great dealer, I have multiple purchases from him and recommend him to anyone.

:lol:

graman

Excellent communication so far....expecting the watch should be in transit at the moment.....

Pics & review when it arrives...

dingle
Excellent communication so far....expecting the watch should be in transit at the moment.....

Pics & review when it arrives...

This is good news. I may get me next watch from getat.

king_o

I have ordered a 47mm MM with superlume, just waiting (eagerly) for delivery..................................

onzenuub
I have ordered a 47mm MM with superlume, just waiting (eagerly) for delivery..................................

Hey King, nice to see you here gain, how are things and how is queen doing?

greg_r

Good to see you, King! You'll be pleased with the watch - my pvd 47mm MM arrived last week and it's great - especially the lume!

king_o

Hi Guys, sorry not been here in a while - when forums went down I started on RWI with me being busy etc, I just seemed to check there quickly every day.

Anyway, QueenB and myself are great, we have a few more watches since last time so I better get some pics done soon!.

@greg_r - I was thinking about the PVD 47mm but was concerned about it chipping/marking, let us know how you get on with yours.

JohnG

Good to see you, King!

+1

greg_r
Hi Guys, sorry not been here in a while - when forums went down I started on RWI with me being busy etc, I just seemed to check there quickly every day.

Anyway, QueenB and myself are great, we have a few more watches since last time so I better get some pics done soon!.

@greg_r - I was thinking about the PVD 47mm but was concerned about it chipping/marking, let us know how you get on with yours.

Will do, mate - this is my second PVD watch from Tat (the other one is around 6 months old) and so far the coating seems to be very durable :lol:

Don't be a stranger!