Sign in to follow this  
iammrmail

watchsolution.com is a FRAUD and wil RIP you OFF

iammrmail

watchsolution.com is a FRAUD, and WILL RIP YOU OFF

They sell defective watches, then they string you along to get a replacement, and then string you along until it is to late to get a refund.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM WATCHSOLUTION.COM

THEY ARE A RIPOFF, THEY ARE THIEFS and LIARS

Edited by iammrmail

NCRich

And you bought there why?????????

Balad1

That's ok noob guy, use our trusted dealers and you'll be good.

greg_r

Sadly, a very familiar story. A large percentage of the sites out there will rip you off - which is why this forum is here. Try our trusted dealers next time..

Member X

Sorry to hear of your problems :(

Did you pay by Credit Card? Can you do a chargeback via your card provider?

Our Trusted Dealers here will see you right :)

BadPickle

so what's the story?? what type of watch? how much did you pay?? lets have a full story before badmouthing people my friend!! :Yawn:

James.

Well at least you found RWG, and just in time by the sounds of it. Let's call your payment to "watchsolution.com" stupidity tax. Now you know better it wont happen again. Most of us have done it the same or similar.

Member X

Well at least you found RWG, and just in time by the sounds of it. Let's call your payment to "watchsolution.com" stupidity tax. Now you know better it wont happen again. Most of us have done it the same or similar.

Harsh! lol

How many of us have been taken in by shysters at least once!

James.

I paid $250 for my 1st rep, Gold breitling "working chrono" 21j movement. Yeah, "working chrono" my left foot! The watch woukd cost me now between $80-100 from our TD's. Live and learn.

The important thing is there are forums like RWG where you can get some knowledge into the rep world. THANK GOD GREG & COL FOR RWG!

Kwt

My first replicas were all bought from various street vendors in Asia so I never experienced being ripped off by any online places. I was very very close to clicking the buy button on a Rolex from www.ukrolexreplicas.org.uk (the first thing that google brings up after a quick search) until I don't know how stumbled across this forum and it does bring to light the things to avoid and look out for.

Hope you get your problems sorted!

jeffw69

You live and you learn.

Welcome to the forum, now you will find a great dealer here.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

chenner29

Sorry to hear of your problems :(

Did you pay by Credit Card? Can you do a chargeback via your card provider?

Our Trusted Dealers here will see you right :)

There is a short window with which you can do a chargeback through your CC provider.

To the OP, possibly let the CC company know and provide documentation that the 'dealer' led you along the entire time and maybe your CC provider will be lenient and make an exception for a chargeback. I would recommend making it very clear that you have other options as far as credit cards go...

trailboss99

And you bought there why?????????

Because if you have a look he's been here a few days and knew no better, that's why! :facepalm:

so what's the story?? what type of watch? how much did you pay?? lets have a full story before badmouthing people my friend!! :Yawn:

You jest, right? Is watchsolution a trusted dealer? No, they ain't. In fact they are a site with many known issues so why on earth should he not badmouth them?

Stop beating on da poor noobs guys, FFS! Lots of members bought from a scam site before finding RWG so why the hell pick on folk when they share their horror story? You have all been asked, if you can't say something nice don't bother replying at all. Do all you lot drink at pubs where a new face gets kicked in as they walk thu the door for the first time? I'm beginning to think so.

Caliper

Sorry to hear that.

Don't worry, you'll forget soon enough when you start browsing all the rep watches you can get now from our trusted dealers knowing you won't get ripped off.