Sign in to follow this  
Teddyfigo

Pam homage movement sounds

Teddyfigo

Hi all I bought a Pam homage 44mm automatic power reserve from Jackson Tse ,I was wondering is there anyway to kinda silent of the movement noise in the watch or it's because it's hollow that's y the sound is loud .... Pls help

Balad1

I think you will have to explain in detail what kind of noises you're talking about.

Crusader

If you have automatic, then there is not much to be done. My watchsmith said these ST25 have really heavy rotor, compared to the other similar movements and that's it.

But, I removed the rotor and now I have it as handwind. I just couldn't listen to it rattle inside anymore :D

Edited by Crusader

Teddyfigo
If you have automatic, then there is not much to be done. My watchsmith said these ST25 have really heavy rotor, compared to the other similar movements and that's it. But, I removed the rotor and now I have it as handwind. I just couldn't listen to it rattle inside anymore :D

your a genius !!! i think i will do that too, i really cant stand the noise espeacially in a quite room or in a meeting ....sheesh!!! , thanks man

Crusader

No problem mate, I know that sound, I had to plan ahed, if I went to quiet place, not to take that watch with me that day :D

I don't have before pic, here is crappy after. It's really simple job, 3 small screws and that's it:

movement.jpg

Teddyfigo

Thanks man ....!!!! Cheers!!!