Sign in to follow this  
Del

Glasgow GTG - The Return!

onionbag

Ted, we love to share.....as you know. If the predicted diarrhea occurs, we'll get one of Mr Biver's old spring loaded boxes ready for ya. :D

j/k

nunu78

Wana see how the del looks like.

powderfreak

52717920-3154-eda2.jpg

Folks, I Eishockey you a very nice GTG, atm I am partying the end of my bd and send u the best wishes with a pic from my current club's bar - my GMT Rollie, my beer and my barcardi-O seem to enjoy it just as much...

BTW don't expect a response anytime soon, gonna get wasted, laid n sober (most likely order but who knows)...

Cheers!

Balad1

Ted, we love to share.....as you know. If the predicted diarrhea occurs, we'll get one of Mr Biver's old spring loaded boxes ready for ya. :D

j/k

Thank you OB.

Is that like a special watch presentation case?

onionbag

Wana see how the del looks like.

He's a fine figure of a man..............the photies don't do him justice, and he has a fine head of hair............you could run barefoot through it............you wouldn't of course, but you could. :D

onionbag

j/k

Thank you OB.

Is that like a special watch presentation case?

Yep, JohnG supplies 'em........for a small consideration. ;)

jeffw69

OK, I recognize Del and Amit, and Onionbag, who is everyone else?

Edited with names for you mate ;) I'm in some of the ones Del took. I'm sitting next to Onionbag with the checked shirt when he won the PO.

Thanks!

Balad1

52717920-3154-eda2.jpg

Folks, I Eishockey you a very nice GTG, atm I am partying the end of my bd and send u the best wishes with a pic from my current club's bar - my GMT Rollie, my beer and my barcardi-O seem to enjoy it just as much...

BTW don't expect a response anytime soon, gonna get wasted, laid n sober (most likely order but who knows)...

Cheers!

Be safe Bro and come home "spent" but in one piece :)

Chiquita Fanjita

Ohh btw Andy that was me infront of you at the traffic lights flashing the hazards and putting the reverse lights on ;)

onionbag

Ohh btw Andy that was me infront of you at the traffic lights flashing the hazards and putting the reverse lights on ;)

I guessed that when you pulled into the Ivory, before that I thought...."who's these fuckin' dickheads?"................just as well my dashboard cam was off. :D

Dendo

Looks like you had a brilliant night......cheers guys! See you at the next one I hope.

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Boy, oh boy, OH BOY! I am so fucking jealous! Just a suggestion: next time anounce it with more advance notice... Then we can have an International contingent... Us Americans can show up and ruin the evening for the rest of you!!!!

Or go with Sol et al to donate to the underdressed poor ladies that frequent that forsaken place of ill repute... :giggle:

Congrats to onionbag... May your dad have as much fun with that PO as we have with our collections!

graman

Sounds Huge!

I still wish I was there.... Sounds like a big night ;)

Del
Where's Tits?

Here you go! :D

F0C8426E-97BF-4B65-842B-B1556F1244D2-5990-00000770C61B66DA.jpg

Christ, what the hell is on the side of those drink glasses, green snails?

:lol:

They are slices of cucumber for our "gin on the rocks"..........:D

Pob
There she is! "Tits" sent me a text relating how fun it's been being around so many World War I veterans! She also doubts she'll get laid this evening.

Lol :D

Hope you guys had fun and i'm sorry again and again i couldn't be there with you!

Tried to send the money for few beers but was really the last minute so Del said i don't have to!

Amit, Sol and Corv we want update on the afterparty when you sober up ;)

graman

They're going to sober up??????

964boy

Like to thank all for a great evening, what a great bunch of guys and it's always nice to put faces to names.

Del many thanks for organising this GTG and hope many more.

Great banter, good food, drink or 3 :giggle: and of course what a selection of watches, fantastic. Hope all got home safe and sound, especially our 3 travelling friends, Corv99, Sol and 5up3rman, hope they managed to keep clear of the more dodgy areas and are still sleeping of last evenings entertainment :boobies::boobies2::boobies3:

Can't wait for the next one

Hugh

Amit

Hugh I took a page from your book.

Sipping on irn-bru to help cure my heavy head.

964boy

Hope you all had a full fry -up breakfast as well. Did you all have a good night :rolleyes:

Amit

Oh yea!!!

Chiquita Fanjita

Is that you on the bus now heading home Amit? Did you guys stay in the same place after I dropped you off or you go exploring?

Pob

Where is Sol? Is he alive?

powderfreak

Be safe Bro and come home "spent" but in one piece :)

Thanks mate, had a great night - unfortunately not at the GTG, but one day.... :)

I can feel your pain - actully I can feel MY pain, too. :facepalm::lol:

Where is Sol? Is he alive?

SOL? :popcorn:

solkryssare

Im alive. Sort of......

I just landed in copenhagen and need to hurry back home as my daughter won't go to sleep before she kisses me good night :wub:

We had a great night!! Visited a few clubs. Were amazed over beeing the only guys at one of them only to learn that the women were waiting for their men to come back from the football pubs :D. And they did.

The venue Derek had chosen was perfect for us and it was so great being able to chat about watches and just hang out in a relaxed atmosphere like that.

Thanks to all of you for making this weekend one to remember!! I owe you all my gratitude. Every single one of you are top class gentlemen.

midasmook

Great to see all the guys both old and new. The Glasgow Get Together , Ye cannae whack it. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves and all got home safely especially our far travelled friends.