Sign in to follow this  
Del

Glasgow GTG - The Return!

Greenhat

Could of used a better Picture imagescfc.jpg

onionbag

It's a pity the GTG is not this weekend, as the World Pipe Band Championship is on today.

I was there a couple of years ago, and it's a fantastic spectacle.

Del
Just checking ;)

:lol:

I was just joking too mate - nobody going to the GTG needs to worry about this stuff. ;)

@ Onionbag - yes, the pipe band championships are spectacular!

Del

Ok guys - looks like it will be the 10 of us as listed in the OP. That is a fantastic response and I'm delighted that we have got such a great bunch of guys together for the second official RWG Glasgow GTG! :D

Obviously Sol, 5up and corv deserve a special mention and huge respect for travelling such a distance to this event! :clap::notworthy:

Also, I would like to publicly thank the two guys who have sent money for drinks at the GTG - the attendees know who they are but I don't want to embarrass them by naming them here. They are both extremely generous and sincere guys and I was honestly humbled by their gifts - thank you both once again. :thumbsup2:

It's only 6 days away now....... ;)

onionbag

Only two guys?..................Jeez, the rest of ye's are mean bastids. ;)

Cyril_Clunge
Only two guys?..................Jeez, the rest of ye's are mean bastids. ;)

Typical Jocks, getting other people to buy them a drink ;)

Corv99

Seriosly though guys! too generous thankyou both.. we will toast your health (whilst giving our own a battering!) :giggle:

Del

5 days to go...

;)

solkryssare

Yeah. Thank you guys! Very generous of you. We'll make sure to put that money to (strippers) good use ;)

Chiquita Fanjita

Yeah. Thank you guys! Very generous of you. We'll make sure to put that money to (strippers) good use ;)

Next decision is whether to go to Legs N' Co or Diamond Dolls :lol:

solkryssare

Wot? We have to chose?

Hazz

Next decision is whether to go to Legs N' Co or Diamond Dolls :lol:

Coffee and Cream

Chiquita Fanjita
Coffee and Cream

Is this a new lap dancing club I've not heard about?

Hazz
Coffee and Cream

Is this a new lap dancing club I've not heard about?

Two strippers I used to know, mind you they will be past it by now. hehe

Amit

I would also like to thank the two members that have made the donations. Very generous and very much appreciated.

What is this lap dancing club you speak of?

Chiquita Fanjita

:rofl: TBH, I wouldn't bother with them. Infact on my stag doo we decided not to go to them. If I wanted a lady to gyrate and bounce her titties in my face and grind her lady garden into my crotch I'd rather give the wife the £20 and save myself from the smell of stale fish!

Cyril_Clunge

:rofl: TBH, I wouldn't bother with them. Infact on my stag doo we decided not to go to them. If I wanted a lady to gyrate and bounce her titties in my face and grind her lady garden into my crotch I'd rather give the wife the £20 and save myself from the smell of stale fish!

I did the same last time I was up there, say hello to her from me :)

solkryssare
:lol:

Chiquita Fanjita

David, she said you were a poor tipper :lol:

Amit

LOL

Amit

Thought about treating myself to breakfast at the Cranachan Cafe Saturday morning.

What do the locals think?

Chiquita Fanjita

Breakfast in Citation on Wilson Street isn't too bad. Very nice old Greek style building, or you could go a few mins round the corner to the Corinthian or Mansionhouse (formerly Tiger Tiger). All of these are minutes away from Queen Street train station and George Square, plus depending on what way you walk from George Square you can get a sneeky look in the window of Agent Provocateur ;)

If I didn't already have things planned for through the day on Saturday I'd have met you early on and taken you around the sights of Glasgow.

Amit

Breakfast in Citation on Wilson Street isn't too bad. Very nice old Greek style building, or you could go a few mins round the corner to the Corinthian or Mansionhouse (formerly Tiger Tiger). All of these are minutes away from Queen Street train station and George Square, plus depending on what way you walk from George Square you can get a sneeky look in the window of Agent Provocateur ;)

If I didn't already have things planned for through the day on Saturday I'd have met you early on and taken you around the sights of Glasgow.

No worries mate.

Thanks for the suggestion, will decide on the day.

Del

Thought about treating myself to breakfast at the Cranachan Cafe Saturday morning.

What do the locals think?

That's in Princess Square - I've had lunch there before and it was rather nice. Breakfast should be good.

Princess Square is one of our more upmarket shopping centres - good choice! And it's right beside the Argyle Arcade - that's the place with all the ADs! ;)

solkryssare

Are the shops open on Sundays in Glasgow?