Sign in to follow this  
frenchy

Rolex Classical Black Red Submariner SS - Asia 21J

frenchy

Hi everyone,

As you can immediately tell, I am new.

But I would just like an opinion on my interest in purchasing a

Rolex Classical Black Red Submariner SS - Asia 21J.

gg

I found it on Timeshops website under the trusted dealer list (http://www.timeshops...-automatic.html) and have read the FAQs and where these come from.

I understand the higher one pays the closer you get to the gen item with high precision. This watch is pretty much the cheapest :/

I am not too bothered about receiving a rolex that is aesthetically obviously a replica with things in the wrong places in the wrong ways. I am more interested in spending £50 or so on a replica that will work fine and last a decent enough time. The ones Ive bought from markets abroad have been horrendous in terms of their life. A long lasting decent one is my intention, so do you think I'd be wasting my money here? Has anyone purchased this type of watch at this price and had problems in the short term?

All feedback hugely appreciated. Apologies for coming out with such rookie questions, you must be sick of them among the expert topics!

Thanks

P.S Feel free to move this to another part of forum if required

Edited by frenchy

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ dobry, and Welcome.

The best advice is to only buy from the Trusted Dealers because they are trusted and they deal in watches!

I have 6 watches with Asian 21 j movements and so far none have had any issues apart form one that is going rusty / de chroming or whatever its called. The movements in them have all lasted well so give it a go. It may well be a lot better than you think as they can make some pretty decent stuff for £50 if you don't want to pay a lot more for a fancy movement.

frenchy

OK thanks v much.

Timeshops.net (Mark) is down as a trusted dealer so that's nice.

I just want one to last a decent amount of time without losing significant time or failing.

how much did you pay for your asian 21 j movements?