Sign in to follow this  
DannyBoy818

Newbie who needs some help...

DannyBoy818

Long story short I sold my rep DSSD earlier today because another person was selling their pro-hunter SD. It wasnt what I expected to be. So now I'm out of a watch. Im kicking myself for it now. I looked through the trusted dealers and now im more confused then ever. I want a really decent DSSD. My budget is 300. Any suggestions on a EXACT DSSD I should get and from what dealer? THANKS!

Kwt

I hear a lot of good things from Watch international Mary/Rochest. Why don't you check out their sub-forum.

Cyril_Clunge

I along with many others have the Ult DSSD from Mary and it is very good. Heard good reports about their special price one too.

BadPickle

hi and welcome dannyboy.

It all depends on what the 300 is you have to spend. if you know which model you want, email a picture to one of the TD's like watchinternational. they will get back to you with a price.

TD's are the trusted dealers, read lots about them on the forum.

and above all have lots of fun. save your money, cos your gonna need it :giggle:

baxter

Are you in the uk ? i ask because it depends on whether you are talking $ or £ - if by any chance you are talking £'s then i can recommend BK's DSSD which i have just acquired and its stunning and worth spending that bit extra on if you can, see his thread here :

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=6182

If not i don't think you'll go far wrong by shooting an email off to watchinternational.

DannyBoy818

Thanks a lot you guys. Im in United States. I just clicked on Watch International and I saw the pro-hunter DSSD!!!!!! Im going to email Mary right now. Maybe the guys selling his bad pro-hunter actually was a good thing. I joined RWG! and maybe found my pro-hunter i always wanted!

DannyBoy818

LOL you might be right I will need to save my money because now i found a forum where im going to go broke lol

YoungGPS

Welcome and enjoy the company! Hope you get the pro-hunter that you want!

jeffw69

Welcome to the forum!

Timemachine

Hi there,

does watchinternational have a homepage, or do I contact them (or any other) in this forum via PM?

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ dobry, and Welcome.

The best advice is to only buy from the Trusted Dealers because they are trusted and they deal in watches!

watch-international.com

fatarms

watchguyshop.com is also WI's website as well, but just use that to window shop. If you don't see what you're after on there or would like to ask if they have different versions of watches, the best way to communicate with them is through email - [email protected]

They are on holiday until the 15th so it's gonna be a day or two before you'll hear back from them. I'm sure they'll have a mountain of emails to go through when they get back :lol: