Sign in to follow this  
Kwt

Which Chopard from Reg

Kwt

Hi guys, I am thinking of buying another watch from Reg and am thinking of a Chopard.

I know the GT XL is really popular and is only £68.

There is also the power reserve control one - does the dial by the fuel guage actually move between e and f?

Also another one but the dials are wrong?

Does anyone know the range that he does as I would really like a chrono one (like Del's!!) but not sure if he does that particular model and for how much.

Does he also do models outside of the classic racing range?

Thanks all.

EDIT - I know emailing him might be easier but I thought I get the opinions of people here first.

Edited by Kwt

Corv99

Hi guys, I am thinking of buying another watch from Reg and am thinking of a Chopard.

I know the GT XL is really popular and is only £68.

There is also the power reserve control one - does the dial by the fuel guage actually move between e and f?

Also another one but the dials are wrong?

Does anyone know the range that he does as I would really like a chrono one (like Del's!!) but not sure if he does that particular model and for how much.

Does he also do models outside of the classic racing range?

Thanks all.

EDIT - I know emailing him might be easier but I thought I get the opinions of people here first.

Hi Mate,

don't think he does one like Del's, but you never know..

It would be best to drop him a PM, his stock changes, and he also gets shipments in person from Far east from time to time.

he got me a Tag Carrera to order last year.. his watches, although cheaper end, tend to be really good quality

Kwt

Thanks buddy, like most people on this forum I got a noobmariner from him and was chuffed but Del's Chopard basically has changed the game lol. I think the GTXL is a nice watch but a bit common :) :) :)

I hear he might be going back to the far east soon, I take it that is the best time to get his attention as he would have more choice or can he speak to contacts in the far east when he is in the UK to get them to send it over?

Cheers.

Del

Hi Kwt. Reg buys his own stock - unlikely he will have someone else buy a watch for you on his behalf.

If you are looking for a chrono similar to mine but don't want to fork out nearly $500 then PM Toro because I believe he has supplied HWG with an Asian 7750 version (mine has the Asian Valgranes movement) with a very good dial for much less. Worth checking out anyway. ;)

HWG

Hi Kwt. Reg buys his own stock - unlikely he will have someone else buy a watch for you on his behalf.

If you are looking for a chrono similar to mine but don't want to fork out nearly $500 then PM Toro because I believe he has supplied HWG with an Asian 7750 version (mine has the Asian Valgranes movement) with a very good dial for much less. Worth checking out anyway. ;)

You are indeed correct, Del. Toro is sending me one in short order. Under $300 with A7750. I will post pics when it arrives, hopefully within next week or so.

Corv99

your not bringing yours to the GTG are you Del ...... I really can't afford to see it!!

Del

your not bringing yours to the GTG are you Del ...... I really can't afford to see it!!

Oh it will be there ok! (Sorry in advance. ;) )

Corv99

Oh it will be there ok! (Sorry in advance. ;) )

ahh well , better warn the bank :giggle:

Hazz

Damn, have I got to decide what watch to wear.

Hazz

kwt, email him now, tell him what you want, and he will put it on his list.

Luthier

RG, white dial, PR.

Kwt

Thanks all for the replies.

I emailed Reg this morning and he confirms that he is going back to the Far East in a week for a 2 month trip! So if anyone is getting the itch, it be a good time to contact him. Undecided still on which Chopard, HWG please post pics of the one you will be receiving from Toro. :)