Sign in to follow this  
teterouge

Newbie GURL Lusting for a Cartier

Luthier

We do NOT bark on females-members. Visit our Section 8, and you'll see, how much we love and cherish women.

:P

DFH

We do NOT bark on females-members. Visit our Section 8, and you'll see, how much we love and cherish women.

:P

That's the dog pound!!! Nothing but barking..

:giggle:

HeavyKrush
Hi! I'm a new member with a lot of experience in replica bags and assessories but little in replica watches (I do own a lovely Chanel J12). I've purchased both from online shops as well as bricks and mortar stores in several countries -- I'm American.

I am particularly interested in a Cartier Tortue in rose or yellow gold with diamonds and a brown crocodile deployment strap. My spouse, a Cartier fanatic, is lusting for a Rotonde de Cartier Astrotourbillon though after I showed him the Rotonde de Cartier Minute Repeater Flying Tourbillon on YouTube,he's gone rather gaga over that. US$200k? I think NOT!

Wow, had a tough time with that scripts font. Might take a peek at this Tank....

http://www.1-pc8838.com/carta10002d-tank-anglaise-rgle-white-quartz-p-12474.html

emmune

Hahaha, yup suprise she didn't pick pink as well to complete the stereotype. :giggle:

teterouge

Ummm, what stereotype is that emmune? Would it help to know that I drive a six-speed manual transmission sports car and know how to change the oil? (I don't of course because it would ruin my nails -- but I could...)

Luthier

I just imagined a cutie, laying under the car and wearing Cartier, while changing the oil...

:rofl:

DFH

Ummm, what stereotype is that emmune? Would it help to know that I drive a six-speed manual transmission sports car and know how to change the oil? (I don't of course because it would ruin my nails -- but I could...)

That's what I'm talking about - AN AMERICAN WOMAN !!!! The prototype by which all others are measured.... You go girl!!! :thumbsup2:

EDIT: P.S. - Please don't tell my foreign born wife that I said that.... :giggle:

Balad1
I just imagined a cutie, laying under the car and wearing Cartier, while changing the oil...

:rofl:

I think I've got a motivational poster of that, lol.

Luthier

teterouge

Its our little secret! Not only am I American but a Southerner as well. You know how we "Steel Magnolias" are -- perfect hair, nails, accuracy on the firing range...

crossbones

Just wanted to stop in and say HELLO

kramerdreamcoat.gif

Seiko94

A soutthern belle. Fantastic.

DFH

Its our little secret! Not only am I American but a Southerner as well. You know how we "Steel Magnolias" are -- perfect hair, nails, accuracy on the firing range...

I do indeed, my dear - my Mom's family hails from Charleston, SC and my Dad's family from the one and only Savannah, GA!!!!

Love our southern Belles - perfectly coiffed, perfect in public, tigresses in private and a lady Derringer in the bra!!! :giggle:

High maintenance and absolutely worth it.....

HeavyKrush

On man, you guys are too much,

jeffw69

johng?

HeavyKrush
johng?
Christ Jeff, let me get my glasses...

teterouge

Oh pleeeaasseee! A lady Derringer? Really? Its a Glock 9 mm and I keep it in my (replica) Hermes purse.

teterouge

Hey...wait a minute...WHAT KIND OF FORUM IS THIS ANYWAY? (Maybe "watch" is code for something else -- must check the Urban Dictionary...)

fpharryc

Jesus, you boys surely are pathetic.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Luthier

My new wife is quite familiar with 9mm...

Photo0453.jpg

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Welcome, teterouge... You caught my attention with the 9 mm Glock! G19? G26? I don't own a Glock, but if I did, it would be G31 or G32... As far as the stereotypes are concerned, my 3-1/2 y/o daughter loves pink and purple. And neither color is a favorite of my wife's... Is that surge of estrogen that women get between 3 mos and 36 mos of age that causes all the "girly" behaviour. So do not take any offense to it... God made you women as beautiful and "complicated" as you are...

HeavyKrush
My new wife is quite familiar with 9mm...

Photo0453.jpg

Show off.

teterouge

NICE! You better get off this forum and spend some quality time with her -- you wouldn't want to piss her off... See results of concealed carry test below:

Luthier

Don't worry, girl, she's right next to me.

:D

Caliper

Welcome to the nuthouse.

You'll like it here