Sign in to follow this  
teterouge

Newbie GURL Lusting for a Cartier

teterouge

70b45a6e.jpg

This pic reminds me of a younger Carolina Herrera..So regal and elegant!

carolina-herrera.jpg

Thank you so much -- I do admire her style a great deal!

teterouge

Looking for the 12 step plan to growing up.. RWGs Dummies Guide edition..Still looking..

Let me know when you find it.

ebzen02

Like Jorge won't be the first one trying to get nudie shots once she's trapped in Section 8?? Seen that flick before - ask RORO!!!! :giggle:

Ouch! :lmao:

There are nudie pics of RORO??

trailboss99

70b45a6e.jpg

That's a lovely photo and those eyes! Smouldering emeralds is the term I believe.

Like Jorge won't be the first one trying to get nudie shots once she's trapped in Section 8?? Seen that flick before - ask RORO!!!! :giggle:

:picard: No, the lass has more class than that.

teterouge

70b45a6e.jpg

That's a lovely photo and those eyes! Smouldering emeralds is the term I believe.

I meant for all of us you fool!

teterouge

70b45a6e.jpg

Too late boys, I've already delved into "Section 8." A posse of evil nuns should should rap your knuckles until you scream like little girls.

ebzen02

I have never posted a pic of a naked girl..

SB56667

Watches :bananarider:

Women :hoover:

Guns :patty:

2.jpg

:lmao2:

DFH

70b45a6e.jpg

:picard: No, the lass has more class than that. :giggle:

Too late boys, I've already delved into "Section 8." A posse of evil nuns should should rap your knuckles until you scream like little girls.

Oh, we have that covered as well - a member in good standing with a preternatural affinity for Nuns and the sort of twisted discipline that they dish out.... :giggle:

teterouge

Yes, I saw the nuns posting -- clearly, the whole abuse by nuns would be considered highly desirable.

sms

Gurls sure liven this place up, especially redheads the most interesting women in the world.

teterouge

Anything I can do to help...

a3404532.jpg

myaz

Well, there goes: Hank, Herrera, JohnG.

One thing can be said, actually many, you sure picked a good eye and hair color combination.

Next car on the list: Testarossa.

In terms of cars -- I'm very fond of the Lamborghini Countach -- problem is with these high-performance autos is that one has to have two or three of them to insure that one is in working order at any particular time.

This is my current ride as of December 2011. I call it my "mid-life crisis car":

The Miata may be more fun to drive but it ain't no SLK, good choice.

Everyone must own a convertible at some point and then get it out of their system and now is good, so enjoy. The red trailing plume certainly adds panache.

Being more pragmatic about cars, them purebreds being better to look at than to own,Testarossa was in jest, y a pesar del hecho que el nombre sea italiano, va bien con el tuyo.

teterouge

Sí, tengo y son preciosas! Gracias por la declaración de Miata -- nunca me gustaria conducir un Miata. Busqué por todo Estados Unidos para una velocidad de seis SLK. El duro convertible superior abre y cierra en 20 segundos -- es lo mejor de ambos mundos.

At least, that's WHAT I thought you said Myaz!

myaz

Just sayin, for the non spanish speakers, that Testarossa is italian for red head.

Obviously you did your homework. Nothin gettin past ya, and not just on the open road :B):

teterouge

AAAAAH, thanks Myaz!

sacster

Welcome teterouge. LOVE your sense of humour.

parisianshut

teterouge, thank you for the handbags info.

i desperatly searched for high end replicas of the birkin...

++

PetshaFey

When I started here, there were some who thought I was a girl. I now see it was a mistake to let them think otherwise :P