Sign in to follow this  
teterouge

Newbie GURL Lusting for a Cartier

DFH

How can we prove you are a real red head? Hmmm...

One way your Perv --

b56dd9cd.jpg3f1f994d.jpg

You go, girl!!!

Rav747

she's partying it up tonight with her new found friends. :lol: and yes, she will be back and i think came back a few times. D, shes also in the process of drawing one of your fav sail boat painting she absolutely loved.

It will be great to have her back here! For a minute I thought you might have messed up and that was why she left!!! :giggle:

Can't wait to see which of my paintings she is working on....

it will be good. ive seen some of her other work, so im sure it will turn out good. :)

Luthier

Ou peut-être un postérieur rouge? NASTY BOYS!

Vous savez ce que nous voulons, mademoiselle...

Votre image...

Ton français formel est plus appréciée. Toutefois,tu peut faire référence à moi comme "tu" et c'est "madame" plutôt que "mademoiselle."

Et maintenant, "nasty boys," certaines de mes meilleures photos de moi...

BTW, I don't recall you requesting photos of EACH OTHER!

So, you see, I'm a GIRL! Sorry boys -- no "Boobies."

Tres Bien, Madame!!!

I forgot you're married.....Toutes les femmes sont célibataires, quand je suis autour de....

;)

DFH

Tres Bien, Madame!!!

I forgot you're married.....Toutes les femmes sont célibataires, quand je suis autour de....

;)

Nice save, Luth! :giggle:

Rav747

Tres Bien, Madame!!!

;)

Nice save, Luth! :giggle:

:lol:

teterouge

Ou peut-être un postérieur rouge? NASTY BOYS!

Vous savez ce que nous voulons, mademoiselle...

Votre image...

Ton français formel est plus appréciée. Toutefois,tu peut faire référence à moi comme "tu" et c'est "madame" plutôt que "mademoiselle."

Et maintenant, "nasty boys," certaines de mes meilleures photos de moi...

BTW, I don't recall you requesting photos of EACH OTHER!

So, you see, I'm a GIRL! Sorry boys -- no "Boobies."

Tres Bien, Madame!!!

;)

Ah, quelle suave tu êtes! Devrais-je demander lui d'afficher ses photos comme messieurs bien? In English for non-francophones -- "My, how full of shit you are! Show me a photo of your naked, wet, body so that I can see if you are really so hot." Well, that's it basically...

DFH

Ouch!!! Luth, you ok? I've got you covered, buddy - here you go! :giggle:

Untitled-4.jpg

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

teterouge, please forgive them... They do not know what they write/ask.

We all love adult humor. Asking you to show your boobs is, well, not the kind of adult humor I endorse. We have a thread in Section 8 dedicated to boobs and asses, but none of the women (save for a few who are married/related to an equal number of members here) are actually members of our forum. Some may be willing participants, others unaware accomplices...

On behalf of us who do not condone those "requests", I apologize.

But should you ever choose to reveal yourself in any way, I'll be very disappointed if I don't see at least one watch (or your Glock 26) decorating your anatomy!

And French is not my "forté"... Hablo Castellano!

sam77

hey GURL ..................just shoot am email to [email protected] with the picture you want (mary/rochest) voala!! done

good luck on your hunt tete

teterouge

We all love adult humor. Asking you to show your boobs is, well, not the kind of adult humor I endorse. We have a thread in Section 8 dedicated to boobs and asses, but none of the women (save for a few who are married/related to an equal number of members here) are actually members of our forum. Some may be willing participants, others unaware accomplices...

But should you ever choose to reveal yourself in any way, I'll be very disappointed if I don't see at least one watch (or your Glock 26) decorating your anatomy!

Gracias Jorge! Sin embargo, tal vez mi sentido del humor no se traduce bien. Yo estaba bromeando con su amigo! Han encontrado sección 8 y soy un miembro activo.

teterouge

hey GURL ..................just shoot am email to [email protected] with the picture you want (mary/rochest) voala!! done

I have contacted Mary and, while she has indicated that she can get me either the Cartier Tortue or the Cartier Ballon Bleu, she can not provide me with photos or dimensions. so...the quest continues!

trailboss99

Thank you Jorge.

Honestly guys . . . grow up. :facepalm:

DFH

Thank you Jorge.

Honestly guys . . . grow up. :facepalm:

Like Jorge won't be the first one trying to get nudie shots once she's trapped in Section 8?? Seen that flick before - ask RORO!!!! :giggle:

Chavezzito

Like Jorge won't be the first one trying to get nudie shots once she's trapped in Section 8?? Seen that flick before - ask RORO!!!! :giggle:

Ouch! :lmao:

DFH

Ouch! :lmao:

I seem to remember something like " Come on, just a bit of nipple"? :giggle:

No worries -

I have a deep stash of this stuff - enough to go around for all that need to calm their self-inflicted pain.....

Untitled-4.jpg

Chavezzito

Hahaha!

DFH

I have contacted Mary and, while she has indicated that she can get me either the Cartier Tortue or the Cartier Ballon Bleu, she can not provide me with photos or dimensions. so...the quest continues!

With Mary, best thing is for you to send the reference picture and dimensions to her first, they will go find the watch, will send you QC pics and measurements /details of the watch they source for you - and you can either approve or reject at that point, If all is good - she ships, if not - the search continues. She's still your best bet! Our "Luthier" know Mary very well - he actually brought her to the forum - I am sure he can be of help if things stall out....

onionbag

I retract my prediction of red faces for some, I felt a JohnG sock puppet was among us, but it seems that teterouge is indeed a real, live, woman.

DFH

I retract my prediction of red faces for some, I felt a JohnG sock puppet was among us, but it seems that teterouge is indeed a real, live, woman.

Hey - no worries, mate the odds were in your favour!!! :giggle:

onionbag

I know, but where did my innocence go? Surely cynicism cannot be my default setting these days? :D

DFH

I know, but where did my innocence go? Surely cynicism cannot be my default setting these days? :D

Innocence is one potentially costly commodity these days! Hey, look at it this way - cynics don't get surprised very often, do they??? Renewal of faith! (bound to be temporary, but enjoy it while it lasts?) Now if we were to bet on how long it would take for this lot to drive her away.... :giggle:

Del

I really don't want to read the preceding 7 pages so.......

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

:D

DFH

That's our Del; the smartest of the lot!!

AskMeAgain

I just learnt something :D thank you lol

ebzen02

Looking for the 12 step plan to growing up.. RWGs Dummies Guide edition..Still looking..