Sign in to follow this  
Del

Crazy Sale.

KeNnY

Yes guys, I had an arrangement with Tony that I get $10 for every Crazy Sale watch sold to RWG members!

Paypal balance now at $5,450! :nana:

;)

watch out for paypal wanting your ID for Money laundering ! :lol:

powderfreak

Yes guys, I had an arrangement with Tony that I get $10 for every Crazy Sale watch sold to RWG members!

;)

You can buy a VDB now!

:rofl:

trailboss99

;)

You can buy a VDB now!

:rofl:

Got sauce? :vdb:

deadmeat

Finally, some progress........

-----------------------------

Hello

we got the payment ,will send the QC pictures to you tomorrow

regards

tony

------------------------------

cvp3

Tracking number today as well! Could you not just buy 2 Breit's to qualify for free EMS? Once they get here, just sell one? I bought 3 of the Arktos with the intent to keep them. One of my sons said the watch didn't "fit his style". After beating him repeatedly I sold the watch.

P4GTR

QC pics yesterday, tracking today. :thumbsup:

Split the order with a buddy, i'm keeping the pam.

cvp3

Entire deal is dead now. No Breits left either.

madhouse

On the website:

sale promotion for PAM320 and Breitling finished

the sale promotion for PAM320 and Breitling finished now . will open again 1 week later . please do not send email ask for it ,we won't reply ,thanks

Can't wait for that :D

conx
Entire deal is dead now. No Breits left either.

Got mine :clap:

Let the tracking begin.

davylloyd

O.K., so it's time overdue that I made a proper apology right here, and especially to Trailboss99 and Semaj.

I was absolutely in the wrong to make the comments I did. All I can hold up by way of explanation is that some of the things that have happened in my life have made me a cynic, but that still doesn't make it right. Last thing I want to do is hack off anyone on this forum, I really like it here.

Trailboss99, you made me see how wrong I was, and I've since ordered both watches. Tony has been a model dealer up till now, even sending QC pics and tracking before I asked.

Probably be poetic justice if they now get snagged by U.K. customs with the way things are at the mo, and I guess that would be Karma :wub:

krishogarth

Hmmm....

So paypal transfer made on Aug 16th but still no confirmation from Tony..... Hoping to recieve some QC pics by tomorrow :-/

James.

O.K., so it's time overdue that I made a proper apology right here, and especially to Trailboss99 and Semaj.

I was absolutely in the wrong to make the comments I did. All I can hold up by way of explanation is that some of the things that have happened in my life have made me a cynic, but that still doesn't make it right. Last thing I want to do is hack off anyone on this forum, I really like it here.

Trailboss99, you made me see how wrong I was, and I've since ordered both watches. Tony has been a model dealer up till now, even sending QC pics and tracking before I asked.

Probably be poetic justice if they now get snagged by U.K. customs with the way things are at the mo, and I guess that would be Karma :wub:

hakuna.jpg

in about 10 days time the wrist check thread will be all Breitlings and 320's...

Hmmm....

So paypal transfer made on Aug 16th but still no confirmation from Tony..... Hoping to recieve some QC pics by tomorrow :-/

Have you sent Tony an email? [email protected]

davylloyd

'in about 10 days time the wrist check thread will be all Breitlings and 320's...'...

......was thinking the same thing. I suppose we'll at least get to see members strap collections :lmao:

krishogarth

Yep, sent him 2 emails actually, one right after transfer was made, and one tonight just to make sure he got the 1st one!

James.

I dunno then, I'd check your spam folder, if nothing there send a follow up email, wait 3 days, if still nothing shoot trailboss a PM (he's also an admin on RWI)

Most of us have got our replies, QC pics and tracking numbers, i'd suggest he's either snowed under getting everything out or run out of stock and trying to hold all those who ordered and paid for stock he doesn't have, to wait until it's replenished in a weeks time as per above post #183. He should keep you in the loop though regardless.

trailboss99

I'd say Tony is snowed under guys. You will either get a watch or your money back, no worries there.

davey: no bover brover.

KeNnY

Nice my package to Spain will go out today ! :)

vexorg

woot! my set of watches are on the way to me also.

deadmeat

Hmmm....

Same boat here......waiting......

Chavezzito

After beating him repeatedly I sold the watch.

:lmao2:

trailboss99

Waiting, waiting, waiting.

kyo

He said he don't accept PP to me :(

Too bad.

DeLaForce
He said he don't accept PP to me :(

Too bad.

Next time bud :) he's long sold out I think

Deyd

Ordered on the 14 th paid with PP same day.

Tony replied 2 days later saying he had payment and will send QC Pics on the 17th.

Still nothing...might be over-drowned with orders, hope he'll recover soon !

:paddy_gold:

cvp3

Can't even imagine how many $'s are sitting in his paypal account right now. Closest guess should get a free montblanc pen..........