Sign in to follow this  
DannyBoy818

Officially became a tracking number whore..

DannyBoy818

my watch looks like its still in shanghai since august 11th...now its the 14th...this is KILLING ME!!!! Coming home from work thinking it MIGHT be at home waiting for me..just came home and nothing..checked my package again for the 100th time today and the same...still in shanghai...

2012-08-10 18:59:00 MINHANG Posting 2012-08-10 20:00:00 MINHANG Despatch from Sorting Center 2012-08-10 21:28:33 SHANGHAI Arrival at Sorting Center 2012-08-11 00:22:06 SHANGHAI Despatch from Sorting Center

Does this mean it left shanghai already? I keep looking and analyzing this stupid tracking info lol

Balad1

It probably means you're screwed!

But, just in case it's still inbound I would sit by the front door 24/7 waiting for the postman.

Good Luck!

fore_toronto

Im the same. I track it at lunch and in the afternoon. When I get home, I hope to have a package waiting.

DannyBoy818

balad..really that means im screwed? OH MAN!!!! FML!

Balad1

LOL

DannyBoy818

lol i hope your just messing with me balad haha

Balad1

lol i hope your just messing with me balad haha

Sorry, slow day had to fuck with somebody, lol.

The EMS tracking is normally terrible, can't you track the parcel through your country's postal website?

In the US I can enter my EMS tracking number into the US postal website and get much better results.

Relax Brother, you'll be posting photos of your rep on RWG any day now.

DannyBoy818

lol balad im from the us im in california! i checked usps.com but the tracking is down..

Balad1

lol balad im from the us im in california! i checked usps.com but the tracking is down..

Keep trying, sometime you have to enter the tracking number 2 or 3 times to get a result.

DannyBoy818

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Proof of Delivery

Processed Through Sort Facility

August 11, 2012, 12:22 am

SHANGHAI, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Acceptance

August 10, 2012, 6:59 pm

CHINA PEOPLES REP

this is what usps.com says...its weird it hasnt left shanghai yet...you guys are the pros at this...does it mean its still in china or is it in the US going through customs?

Balad1

Proof of Delivery

Acceptance

CHINA PEOPLES REP

this is what usps.com says...its weird it hasnt left shanghai yet...you guys are the pros at this...does it mean its still in china or is it in the US going through customs?

I would say it's still in China, sorry.

DannyBoy818

I've officially have given up the hope that my watch will arrive anytime soon. Sad to say i dont want to check this damn curse of a tracking number. If it comes it comes...Sigh

Balad1

happened to you means you received your watch already? Oh muchis did you resolve the issue out with toro?

@Danny, I forget was your parcel sent EMS or Airmail?

DannyBoy818

I paid 25 for shipping... EMS im assuming since i've been tracking it through their site. whats the difference between the two? Airmail and EMS?

Edited by DannyBoy818

shay224

Proof of Delivery

Acceptance

CHINA PEOPLES REP

I would say it's still in China, sorry.

just checked mine on usps.com. mine says the same message. but it was just sent out yesterday 8/14, and at Shanghai 8/15. hope mine goes through with ease as well as yours!!

ron76

I realy can't be bothered by the trackingnumber, I only use it after 2 weeks if the watch didn't arive by then.

DannyBoy818

shay i hope yours as well as mine goes through smoothly.

Balad1

I paid 25 for shipping... EMS im assuming since i've been tracking it through their site. whats the difference between the two? Airmail and EMS?

Yes, that would be EMS; airmail is cheaper and normally way slower.

I have an idea, buy another rep and you'll forget about this one and obsess about the new purchase.

Problem solved, always works for me, lol.

shay224

Yes, that would be EMS; airmail is cheaper and normally way slower.

I have an idea, buy another rep and you'll forget about this one and obsess about the new purchase.

Problem solved, always works for me, lol.

yup..might be doing that once mary/rochest comes back.

GreenTrees

Mine has been showing "Handed over to customs" (uk) since the 5th of August :( , sob.....

onionbag

I get mine delivered to my work............I'm there 6 days a week, and there's always someone around to sign for it.

This saves wear and tear on the nerves when you see the status as "out for delivery".

DannyBoy818

I'm planning on buying another rep..just waiting for the factories to open up again. Sigh I havent check yet today....im forcing myself not to check.

Balad1

I'm planning on buying another rep..just waiting for the factories to open up again. Sigh I havent check yet today....im forcing myself not to check.

Take a look at Reg's inventory, it's in stock and delivery from the UK to the US is easy money.

Additional Reg is a great TD and hand selects all his inventory.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=103

GreenTrees

"Out for delivery"... ah, if only, sigh, mine was shipped (China to UK) on the 30th of July. EMS says "handed over to customs" Parcel Force says "Awaiting customs clearance" and RM says "In progress". Wahh!

Edit:- Reg's inventory ??? sadly only a few there lately, most of mine have been from Reg, all fab, just wish he had some stock.

DannyBoy818

ahh thanks Balad you going to make me stress over another package very soon :)