Sign in to follow this  
James.

Getting to know the membership

dasselin

Semi-retired. IT security analyst I’m contracted to a firm. I do security analysis of UNIX all flavors,

Pen testing, and forensic analysis of fraud and computer crimes of all sorts. HO almost forgot I

Also get clients ready to pass audits SOX BALL and the likes. The remediation part is a real killer

Olly

Little secret... You know the Nissan Duke GTR ?

Well there will be an official road legal version in 2017 :) Thats all i'm saying :lol: and the Nissan GTR Nissmo ? Well there will be a race version in the near future but the designs are still in planning. A little bit like a LeMans Car but more substantial.

Aren

Retired professional Janitor.

I can handle the most unpleasant and dirtiest jobs that no one else would handle or afraid to touch...

in exchange for ridiculous fees.

I can bring order to chaos in work situations, an expert cleaner, act swiftly and have good skill sets in crisis situations.

I make everything clean again, restore order, take out the trash, and do the disposal so that the matter is concluded and never seen again.

pipaulsen

32 year old from the west-coast of Norway. I run a number of companys with my two brothers. Mainbusiness is building large apartment complexes, a large house/apartment rental company and a company that rents out luxury holiday houses.

Married and father of a three year old, and we've got a 3 year old Boxer called "Kali" as well.

Hobbies include

Boats

Fishing

Aquariums

Nature photography

Watch collecting

The last hobby has seemed to be draining my wallet lately ;)

trailboss99

I can handle the most unpleasant and dirtiest jobs that no one else would handle or afraid to touch...

I can bring order to chaos in work situations, an expert cleaner, act swiftly and have good skill sets in crisis situations.

I make everything clean again, restore order, take out the trash, and do the disposal so that the matter is concluded and never seen again.

Well, that's one way of putting it I suppose . . .

James.

Always suspected Aren to be a SEAL....

ramliver1

I am a Goldfish Therapist. THE MONEY IS INSANE!!!!

Realism

I touch myself... a lot...

Dr Yan

Aren......are you Ukrainian by any chance?

Aren

Why, are you sending me some Povitica?

:)

Dr Yan

Why, are you sending me some Povitica?

:)

That's something else Ukrainians do very well.......cakes.

If you need a situation cleaned up beyond any trace....Ask a Ukrainian.

;)

Dr Yan

They are a most fastidious race.

Edited by Dr Yan

David1982

Under water wood welder for NASA..........

Bigcountrykris

Electrician & test driver for a private race company, married 2 years, got a 5 year old boy "arry" & my mrs is expecting another on july 4th, got a 6 year old english bull terrier which costs me a fortune, spurs season ticket holder & all round watch freak, looking to get my own boozer in north london, just abit about me.

James.

spurs season ticket holder.

My condolences

black263

Electrician & test driver for a private race company, married 2 years, got a 5 year old boy "arry" & my mrs is expecting another on july 4th, got a 6 year old english bull terrier which costs me a fortune, spurs season ticket holder & all round watch freak, looking to get my own boozer in north london, just abit about me.

Ah a supporter of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

In all references to your team, it is important to use the full and correct designation - Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

Because most people don't realise they are called Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

Most people think they are called Tottenham Nil.

Kleen™

I see what you did there, Black...:-)

Bigcountrykris

Ah a supporter of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

In all references to your team, it is important to use the full and correct designation - Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

Because most people don't realise they are called Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

Most people think they are called Tottenham Nil.

You funny fella lol

Lars_St

Just 18 years, having a gap year, working at a supermarket. Planning on being a Logistic Management student next Year.

Hobbies ... watches and fitness.

Great thread :)

elp

management consultant or hitman :lol:

Olly
:lol:

Aren

:lmao2: I don't normally consult and I don't do wetworks.

Olly

:rofl: golden shower ?

elp

I won't tell NYCKid :lol:

nyckid

:facepalm;