Sign in to follow this  
James.

Getting to know the membership

RichardMiami

I don't know what "Royal Caribbean" is, but it sounds way too exotic to have been the dredger I worked on

Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd is one of the top cruise lines in the world. Based here in Miami, they operate mega ships in ports all around the globe. I am not sure what GH had to eat that he didn't like, but no one can please all the people all the time. I have been on MANY RCCL cruises and can safely say I have had 99% fantastic food on those ships.

ROYAL CARIBBEAN LINK

Balad1

I don't know what "Royal Caribbean" is, but it sounds way too exotic to have been the dredger I worked on

Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd is one of the top cruise lines in the world. Based here in Miami, they operate mega ships in ports all around the globe. I am not sure what GH had to eat that he didn't like, but no one can please all the people all the time. I have been on MANY RCCL cruises and can safely say I have had 99% fantastic food on those ships.

ROYAL CARIBBEAN LINK

But, could you get a deck chair???

onzenuub

Security and intelligence business, to serve and protect. Married just for :lol: years with the same missus, 3 kids.

RichardMiami

But, could you get a deck chair???

Any time I wanted.. LOL.. where else should I drink my Pina Coladas??? :rofl:

jeffw69

Actually I am a famous actor that shall remain nameless least the Paparazzi hound me here; Balad1 is my sock puppet.

TravoltaBIG.jpg

Recently married the love of my life (see below).

cruisekiss.jpg

Interesting, did not know that.

Cyril_Clunge

I really, really shouldn't be encouraging you Jeff but...

:rofl:

jeffw69

I really, really shouldn't be encouraging you Jeff but...

:rofl:

:lol: I couldn't resist.

James.

ROYAL CARIBBEAN LINK

My ship was something similar to this...

Red20Neck20Cruise20Ship.jpg

czmilosz

There are two canoes under there right?

allintime

Was a joiner, but the work died fast with the shite economy. I am glad it did, got me away from that crap job. Pushed me onto my love for music and i am currently studying music production at university :)

Hopefully one day my music will buy me all the watches in the world :D

fiegepils

Hi folks,

trained carpenter and architect, working as an architect in germoney, no kids, but a nice girlfriend (...and there´s no chance for pics :giggle: ).

Collecting Rep´s and gen`s like all of you, and spending spare time on my home cinema and stereo equipment. Sometimes I play my gutars and piano (...but you probably won´t like to listen to it :lol: )...most of the time I´m working, so not too much time for hobbys ...

Christoph

James.

There are two canoes under there right?

Canoe, singular, couldn't afford two.

HeavyKrush

Project Engineer specializing in beverage processing. Basically I design better ways to make Coke and Pepsi.

Interesting... can you explain why Coke and bourbon tastes good but Pepsi and bourbon tastes like crap? Always wondered... I have a lot of time on my hands..

Ha! No I can't since basically they're the same thing!

HeavyKrush
Oh, forgot to add, I am also a Dad of 2 boys.

They live with me full time.

I also have 2 dogs,a 18 month old female German Shepherd and an 8 month old male Yellow lab.

I like Pina Coladas and romantic walks on the beach.

I knew this was coming.

DFH

Edited by DFH

HeavyKrush
Chief Officer of Strategic Planning & Acquisitions for an international biomass production corporation - USA/Latin America/Europe.

Also a partner/director of an international, industry-disruptive strategic think-tank....

---

Previously for 20+ years - a recording & performing musician and performance artist, creative director/production director for live music, fashion, TV, performance art, gallery events - and executive director for upscale restaurants, night clubs, and hotels...

---

I just try to keep it "interesting"...

Christ D, you are the most interesting man in the world!

myaz

Gotta be, he doesn't spend time looking for the yeti, or big foot. Big foot is the one trying to look him up :giggle:

James.
Chief Officer of Strategic Planning & Acquisitions for an international biomass production corporation - USA/Latin America/Europe.

Also a partner/director of an international, industry-disruptive strategic think-tank....

---

Previously for 20+ years - a recording & performing musician and performance artist, creative director/production director for live music, fashion, TV, performance art, gallery events - and executive director for upscale restaurants, night clubs, and hotels...

---

I just try to keep it "interesting"...

Christ D, you are the most interesting man in the world!

+a billion, sheesh, I thought I had a diversified work history...

"industry-disruptive strategic think-tank" ... is there any other kind? :lol:

DFH

Playground referee... :picard2:

unfortunate evolution of an original "career" choice!!!! :giggle:

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Traveling salesman (International Sales Manager) for a producer of drill for blasting and demolition equipment, part-time husband and father, lesbian trapped in a man's body.

DFH

semaj - "industry-disruptive strategic think-tank" ... is there any other kind? :lol:

"Deeply and systemically" disruptive??? :giggle:

DFH

Oh, forgot to add, I am also a Dad of 2 boys.

They live with me full time.

I also have 2 dogs,a 18 month old female German Shepherd and an 8 month old male Yellow lab.

I like Pina Coladas and romantic walks on the beach.

Sorry , I just had to!!!! :giggle:

jeffw69
:lol:

DFH

:lol:

Now it's gonna take another 20+ years to get that song out of my head! Thanks!!! :giggle:

Seiko94

I fight the good fight against amazon.com every day....