Sign in to follow this  
James.

Getting to know the membership

dingle

pets are overrated :P

teterouge

:huh:

How has this turned into "show your pet" thread?

Yes, apparently. But they, along with our spouses, partners, kids, etc. are an important part of our persona and, I think, relevant.

Besides, my cat demanded that I put her pic in here, given all the dog pics... ..................

And rightfully so -- this is an equal opportunity forum, or am I wrong about this?

onionbag

Yes, apparently. But they, along with our spouses, partners, kids, etc. are an important part of our persona and, I think, relevant.

Besides, my cat demanded that I put her pic in here, given all the dog pics... ..................

That, is as it should be.........the natural order, so to speak. We are, after all, their underlings.........mere house trained pets......humans that is. :D

scorpion

Well my dog is only a puppy but as soon as she can type she will join RWG and give you a real bitch lashing for moaning about pets! :lmao:

James.

This is Jazz. He enjoys pissing on the most expensive rug he can find and stealing my watches...

p.s. stock photo, his nose is fine now

02f93c23.jpg

Balad1

This is Jazz. He enjoys pissing on the most expensive rug he can find and stealing my watches...

02f93c23.jpg

He's got good taste

:)

teterouge

I have a dog as well. Meet Ebba. Ebba is a 4 year old Basset Hound

IMG_1206.jpg

Lovely dog Sol - sad eyes and floppy ears are so cute, I always wanted one when I was younger.

Does he/she have that Bassett Hound bellow when they bark -- like NO other dog!

teterouge

02f93c23.jpg

He's got good taste

I'm totally screwed now 'cause Guinness is going to have to have a watch!

teterouge

Thank you, I appreciate it. A lot of effort has been expended in making the items extra special and of the highest quality. Currently working on the prototype of our new attache case, the "Spitfire Rib 16 Case", which is styled quite accurately upon a section of Spitfire's wing and incorporates actual 'skinning' from the oldest flying Spitfire, an ex Battle of Britain 1940 one. These will be limited to just 12 cases (all we will be able to get out of the available original donor material) but are costing an absolute arm and a leg to make!

The craftsmanship, creativity and aesthetics all show through. When you add the historic significance to the pieces it is mind-blowing. Thank you VERY much for sharing the link! As a cuff link collector (although not in your league) I truly appreciate what you are doing. :D :D :D

Yeah wow, just been on the site for the last 10 mins, fantastic stuff mate!

These are gorgeous! Do you do custom work?

teterouge
Chief Officer of Strategic Planning & Acquisitions for an international biomass production corporation - USA/Latin America/Europe.

Also a partner/director of an international, industry-disruptive strategic think-tank....

---

Previously for 20+ years - a recording & performing musician and performance artist, creative director/production director for live music, fashion, TV, performance art, gallery events - and executive director for upscale restaurants, night clubs, and hotels...

---

I just try to keep it "interesting"...

Christ D, you are the most interesting man in the world!

Ditto on that!

LondonBB

Thank you, I appreciate it. A lot of effort has been expended in making the items extra special and of the highest quality. Currently working on the prototype of our new attache case, the "Spitfire Rib 16 Case", which is styled quite accurately upon a section of Spitfire's wing and incorporates actual 'skinning' from the oldest flying Spitfire, an ex Battle of Britain 1940 one. These will be limited to just 12 cases (all we will be able to get out of the available original donor material) but are costing an absolute arm and a leg to make!

The craftsmanship, creativity and aesthetics all show through. When you add the historic significance to the pieces it is mind-blowing. Thank you VERY much for sharing the link! As a cuff link collector (although not in your league) I truly appreciate what you are doing. :D :D :D

Thanks. Yes we do custom work, both corporate and individual. Indeed right now as commissions we're creating two male wedding rings, one being made of metal from a Spitfire and the other from Concorde. As usual its all about the provenance and whilst there might be millions of tons of common gold in the world, there's only a tiny amount of the metals we use, so these rings will have real stories behind them as to what the metal was once part of, where its been and what its done. Such rings are a line we may well develop commercially too.

teterouge

Thanks. Yes we do custom work, both corporate and individual. Indeed right now as commissions we're creating two male wedding rings, one being made of metal from a Spitfire and the other from Concorde. As usual its all about the provenance and whilst there might be millions of tons of common gold in the world, there's only a tiny amount of the metals we use, so these rings will have real stories behind them as to what the metal was once part of, where its been and what its done. Such rings are a line we may well develop commercially too.

Hmmm...my spouse lost (yeh right) his wedding band that I had custom made and engraved for him. Wondering if he DESERVES one of yours.

solkryssare

I have a dog as well. Meet Ebba. Ebba is a 4 year old Basset Hound

Lovely dog Sol - sad eyes and floppy ears are so cute, I always wanted one when I was younger.

Does he/she have that Bassett Hound bellow when they bark -- like NO other dog!

Sure does. They make the perfect non aggressive guard dog. If you dont know what's behind the door you are trying to break in, you sure as hell will think twice about finding out. She barks louder and stronger than any other dog I've meet. They are very protective of their family.

The down side with the breed is that they only do what pleases them. Which coincidently is what's charming about them as well.

LondonBB

Hmmm...my spouse lost (yeh right) his wedding band that I had custom made and engraved for him. Wondering if he DESERVES one of yours.

PM sent!

teterouge

02f93c23.jpg

He's got good taste

I'm totally screwed now 'cause Guinness is going to have to have a watch!

Too late! The bitch has broken into not only my jewelry box but my closet as well -- there's NO STOPPING her now...I guess I can kiss that Movado and Louis Vuitton good-bye! :fuck:

062afeef.jpg

Balad1

Great photo, lol

scorpion

Great photo, lol

Yep and a very nice bit of sunburst from photoshop in Guinness eye!

Dam I guess I better call Reg and get something on order for Jessie!

Pmcclean18

Freelance Business Analyst. Basically like a consultant but I actually do the real work. Think paralegal to a lawyer (based on my knowledge of Us TV shows) in that I have all the skills if not more, but not the 'flash git' attitude. Happy to be a nobody and take home the cash. 12 years running my own business for financial services in Scotland. All good :-)

Other than that I am big into home cinema (monitor audio apex, pioneer vsx-55, sanyo plz 1000 HD projector to anyone in the know) and mountain biking (the world famous Glentress and Inverleith are in my back door).

And watches. Which I know nothing about. Pure eye candy only!

bklynboy

Sales rep for a software company, husband for 20+ years and father of 19, 16, 14 and 7 year olds that convinced me to get a dog last year

Ollie.jpg

Like me he's generally lazy except when prey is in sight

James.

Bump for the 20k noobs that joined post this thread

:popcorn:

Foxindebox

I'm a Cardiac Physiologist, specializing in the follow-up and programming of cardiac pacemakers and implantable defibrillators.

Married-divorced-married again....

1 child, another on the way.

1 cat and 1 decrepit hamster that does not look like she is long for this world.

Deziath

Lighting Designer, enhancing indoor & outdoor environments using light as the main tool. Everything from purely functional lighting to beautiful accent lighting.

23 years old, currently single, no kids (phew!) :giggle:

AndyBlue

Recruitment Manager (People Trafficker), Lord of Dance. Life long Blue. 2 dogs Milly and Peanut and Mrs Blue, who's actually a red...

10756765826_3db5aa25d4_b.jpg12000474244_8aa6911308_b.jpg

Chiruku

Director of a small design agency. Happily married (although this forum and subsequent newly acquired hobby has tested that statement a couple of times). And last but not least, Mia the GSP.

1480670_10152074471466005_1006828231_n_zpsf1dccd0d.jpg

DG335

Errr free loader for a major multi national that enables me to bum around the globe on the consumers expense.

Otherwise know as VP of something