Sign in to follow this  
Electron17

Top gun replica watches

Electron17

Hi,

Does anyone know this site and has anybody bought from them before. Their address is topgunreplicawatches.org. Can they be trusted?

Regards,

Jan

Del

Hi Jan. In a word - no! Do not trust this site.

Our Trusted Dealers can source any replica watch that is currently available - there is no need to take a risk on these internet sites. ;)

WebWind

Hi,

Does anyone know this site and has anybody bought from them before. Their address is topgunreplicawatches.org. Can they be trusted?

Regards,

Jan

Before you buy something from that site click here. People onthe the list are trusted here for some reason ;)

esquisse1

Hi,

I bought 6 times to Top gun, watches are ok but with Asian 21J, most of the time. It was before I know this forum. Now, my favorites dealers are PureTime & Torobravo

Edit : It's not Topgunreplica.org, but Topgunreplica.com.

Topgunreplica.org is bad

Edited by esquisse1

YoungGPS

Hi,

I bought 6 times to Top gun, watches are ok but with Asian 21J, most of the time. It was before I know this forum. Now, my favorites dealers are PureTime & Torobravo

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

Hope to hear more from you!

Edited by YoungGPS

esquisse1

Hi,

Hope to hear more from you!

Thank you ! Happy to be here ! It's a great forum !

YoungGPS

Would like to know more from you too! Electron!

nunu78

cant you guys just stick to TD, is it that hard?????

myaz

Welcome Electron. We get this question often and the responses you get make it see like we redirect you to our TDs for some hidden agenda.

Actually, our TDs can get you the same low quality watches as "topgunrep" or higher quality if you prefer and for about the same price as "topgunrep", often lower.

The advantage is that they are trusted, so you're no taking the chance of being ripped off on the internet. Good luck

Electron17

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the welcome, I have taken your advice and ordered from Mary. I have ordered the Pro-Hunter, I quite fance it in black. Sent the money but got the name backwards on the moneygram and will now have to try to get it fixed. When the Chinese say it is their first name they actually mean it is their surname. Looking forward to getting the watch eventually!

regards,

Jan