Sign in to follow this  
Uhrzeit

Uhrzeits collection so far ..... "Show Time"

YoungGPS

Great collection Uhrzeit! Bad luck with the rollies's, but good to know better quality rollie's will take there place. Congrats!

Edited by YoungGPS

Uhrzeit
Very nice collection!!!!

Thanks Jeff,

Try to do my best though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhrzeit

Small collection... yea right. 2 or 3 is small, 20 defenetly not :lol:

Great watches Zarko, all very nice pieces, especially the Coke GMT and Explorer. And I laso like the g-shock, nice addition to the collection.

Are there anymore watches on your list, any Rolex left you haven't bought yet? :D

Crus, you made my day... I was laughing the shit out of me :rofl: but honestly, I was thinking:"How on earth I may say to have a collection comapred to others. Will 20 be enough to call it collection, or shall I just drop in and say HI, to my small collection" Ok, now I got it, I´m in the game, right?

The coke has a nice looking head, the printing is fine too, that´s why I bought the watch. The only thing, as it was the start-up and one of my first Rolexes, it has a cheap movement and mineral crystal (already got lite scratches) and the cyclops does not magnify 2.5 but 1.2323454321 :P

Anyways, every piece has its story and to remember this, makes me smile -> "How it all began" off course how stupid I was, or naive, or blind.... :Whistle:

Sure Crus, my wishlist contains:

- Sead Dweller (a better version with 28.800bph)

- Daytona with running seconds @9

- GMT II Ceramic

- Explorer II with white dial (new model)

- BK´s TW Sub

- AP ROO Safari

- AP RO Diver V3

- AP Limited Editions (Bariccello II Titanium, RG etc)

:zzz:

Sorry.... thinking of "How to get these" makes me tired....

Thanks mate for feedback!

Zarko

Uhrzeit

Very nice collection!!!!

Great collection Zarko, congratulations!

Hi there guys, thanks appreciate any feedback (good and bad) I´m all in ears to get pros and cons for any piece.. This makes sense to improve...

Have good day

cheers

Zarko

Uhrzeit

Great collection Uhrzeit! Bad luck with the rollies's, but good to know better quality rollie's will take there place. Congrats!

Hi Young,

indeed it was definitely bad luck, but good to read, I´m not the only one here. Eveyone have had his bads during "the path of collecting". But it has its pro, by improving myself how to get better and better watches I finally found this comfortable forum :beer2:

And yeah, better rollies will take their place... need to extend my house in a little while... Shall name it "Hall of Zarbuk" right? :mesmerise:

Have a nice day Young...

Zarko

powderfreak

Man, if this is a "small collection" I better don't say I have one :woo:

Very nice watches :thumbsup:

Crusader

Crus, you made my day... I was laughing the shit out of me :rofl: but honestly, I was thinking:"How on earth I may say to have a collection comapred to others. Will 20 be enough to call it collection, or shall I just drop in and say HI, to my small collection" Ok, now I got it, I´m in the game, right?

The coke has a nice looking head, the printing is fine too, that´s why I bought the watch. The only thing, as it was the start-up and one of my first Rolexes, it has a cheap movement and mineral crystal (already got lite scratches) and the cyclops does not magnify 2.5 but 1.2323454321 :P

Anyways, every piece has its story and to remember this, makes me smile -> "How it all began" off course how stupid I was, or naive, or blind.... :Whistle:

- GMT II Ceramic

- BK´s TW Sub

- AP ROO Safari

- AP RO Diver V3

Zarko

Oh, I don't think 20 watches is a collection... it's more of a addiction or disease, ask any normal person :D But according to your list of wanted reps, looks like your addiction will continue, so just go for it, you are too deep in this hobby now, no way getting out :lol:

Uhrzeit

- GMT II Ceramic

- BK´s TW Sub

- AP ROO Safari

- AP RO Diver V3

Zarko

Oh, I don't think 20 watches is a collection... it's more of a addiction or disease, ask any normal person :D But according to your list of wanted reps, looks like your addiction will continue, so just go for it, you are too deep in this hobby now, no way getting out :lol:

Crus, you know what?

:help3:

This happend to me I´m drowning deeper and deeper.....

It´s defintely a disease... And indeed, door is locked. NO WAY OUT.. :D

Uhrzeit

Man, if this is a "small collection" I better don't say I have one :woo:

Very nice watches :thumbsup:

Powder, Powder, Powder....

you powdered my eyes... can´t see anything... :giggle: Hey some wise men said: it´s not about quantity but quality... So, if I´m not mistaken, you own three watches of good qualtiy whereas I have 20 and 17 are to be thrown away... :rofl:

You see, we are on the same level... nothing is about quantity..

thanks for your feedback...

Zarko

Grammio

Great collection zarko

Martijn0007

Great watches!

Really love them