Sign in to follow this  
RoleyOnMyWrizzle

New member in need of advice! :)

RoleyOnMyWrizzle

Hi guys! I'm happy to have found this forum, as I've been looking to get my hands on a good rep since a while now! I've been going through the forum already and found lots of information.. great stuff!

I'm looking for a good quality submariner pro hunter. I've found one on www.asiakrono.com (which I found in the trusted dealers list here), but the price seems a bit low for high quality. Maybe I'm wrong and it's just good and not expensive (even better ;))

Does anyone know where I can find a good pro hunter? And if the one from asiakrono is in fact good?

Thanks a lot!!

RichardMiami

Contact Watch International.... info in our TD list. they can surely help you out.

YoungGPS

Welcome and enjoy hunting with our TD's! :band:

Balad1

Hi guys! I'm happy to have found this forum, as I've been looking to get my hands on a good rep since a while now! I've been going through the forum already and found lots of information.. great stuff!

I'm looking for a good quality submariner pro hunter. I've found one on www.asiakrono.com (which I found in the trusted dealers list here), but the price seems a bit low for high quality. Maybe I'm wrong and it's just good and not expensive (even better ;))

Does anyone know where I can find a good pro hunter? And if the one from asiakrono is in fact good?

Thanks a lot!!

Welcome Roley,

Recommendations depend on how much you want to spend and what your expectations are. You can buy the rep with an inexpensive 21J movement for $100+- or spend $400+ for a rep with a Swiss movement.

More information please.

Luthier

"Good" and "not expensive" in the same sentence? Naaah, mate... it's a fairy tale.

:D

HeavyKrush

How a out a link to the Asiankrono one?

fatarms

Welcome, friend. As Balad said, the movement in a watch dictates the price more than anything. The closer to the genuine movement inside the watch, the more the watch will cost. Also, as the movement gets better, in most cases, so does the attention to detail on the appearance.

If you're unfamiliar with movements available in rep watches, take a look at this thread. It should start you on the right path:

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=6930

RoleyOnMyWrizzle

Thanks for all the quick advice!

The one from Asiakrono: http://www.asiakrono.com/rolex/submariner/rolexsubmariner_061.htm

I will check out watch international as well!

For me the most important is that it looks as close to genuine as possible, and then ofcourse that it also works well! And as the pro - hunter is black, it's important that the black doesn't scatch off etc. Things like that.

I will look into the different movements available (thanks for the link!). I understand the finish will go up in quality as the movement inside gets better. I'm just wondering how much it will go up in quality? If I can buy one for $100+ with a movement that works well and the exterior looks great then that's ok by me. But if you say the ones with the swiss movement at $400+ are MUCH closer to the gen (exterior finish) then that's even better. It's not really about the price, but more about if it's necessary.

I hope that is more or less clear what I'm trying to say ;) !

Thanks again!

Luthier

It's not only about finish, mate. For higher price you'll get best movement possible.

Don't expect 1:1 replica, it doesn't exist. All of them are flawed, cheapies more, top $$$ watches less.

solkryssare

A more expensive watch will (in most cases) be of a better fit in finish. But sometimes, like with the newer Rolex Subs and Omega planet Oceans you can get the same fit and finish of the case and bracelet at a reduced price with a less complicated movement. But then the movement will not have the same smooth sweep of the seconds hand as the more expensive ETA's and ETA Clones has. Thus making it visually less accurate to gen. But you really have to hold the watch in your hand to see that

RoleyOnMyWrizzle

Ok, that's exactly what I mean. The smooth sweep is indeed very important.

Ofcourse I understand it will never be 1:1 with a gen. But obviously I prefer to have it as close as possible :)

Actually, just to be sure... anyone any experience with the asiakrono one?

Edited by RoleyOnMyWrizzle

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ dobry, and Welcome.

The best advice is to only buy from the Trusted Dealers because they are trusted and they deal in watches!

Good user name :giggle:

Balad1

Hi Roley, as mentioned above:

Email Mary at watchinternational@gmail.com and tell her to check availability and price on the best quality PVD Pro Hunter with Swiss movement.

Also include a photo of the rep you want.

90a16b26c9b0d1383844f47bb19530ce_image_640x480.jpg

ROLEX PERPETUAL SEA-DWELLER (PRO-HUNTER) PVD ETA 2836-2

Mary is one of the best Trusted Dealers on RWG.

RoleyOnMyWrizzle

I've contacted Mary and she has exactly the sub I'm after! Thanks for all the info!

RoleyOnMyWrizzle

Actually I've got another (maybe stupid) question: Is it actually just ok to use your own address as a delivery address? And using your name etc on the package? I went through the buyers guide but didn't find anything about this?! Maybe it's not a very clever question... but no experience, so better to ask! ;)

RichardMiami
Actually I've got another (maybe stupid) question: Is it actually just ok to use your own address as a delivery address? And using your name etc on the package? I went through the buyers guide but didn't find anything about this?! Maybe it's not a very clever question... but no experience, so better to ask! ;)

There are two choices... either use your own address - we all do that now......................or..............

use my address.... once the watch is delivered to me, I will conduct extensive testing on it for you. These tests are prone to last a long time.... ;)

ps: Some of us use a work address.. but only to make sure our wives don't see them that delivery is easier (no missed postman)

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

ROMW, I have bought from AsiaKrono... Lawrence is a good dealer, and in general very responsive. He is located in Malaysia, so the package will come from Kuala Lampur. Mary (Watch International) is in Guangzhou, China, and she, in my humble opinion is the best there is. The delivery time will probably be shorter with Mary than with Lawrence. Lawrence does have a longer "warranty" but you will not go wrong with either.

If you want to use my address, instead of Richard's, please PM. I'll be happy to inspect it and test it... It might take you a long time to get it after it reaches me, but I'll make sure to put it in the mail. USPS might deliver it this way: :turtle:, so do not put the blame on me!

RoleyOnMyWrizzle

Ok Thanks for the offers. Well if it's ok to use my own address then thats all good. The question was more if it can have consequences since it's an illegal product.

And I'll most probably order from Mary. Seems good! She already sent me a link with photos of the one she's selling and it looks spot on!

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Absolutely! It is illegal to get involved in trading of counterfeit goods! That's why we are trying to protect you... We are experienced, seasoned, tested and rugged individuals who can move undetected in the maze of bureaucratic redtape. And until you get your wings, I suggest you use my address for safety purposes.... You would not last very long in jail, should Customs and Border Protection come to haul your ass off to the Penitentiary, extradited you to Switzerland afterwards, to face those big bad boys from Rolex S.A.

Leigh

Absolutely! It is illegal to get involved in trading of counterfeit goods! That's why we are trying to protect you... We are experienced, seasoned, tested and rugged individuals who can move undetected in the maze of bureaucratic redtape. And until you get your wings, I suggest you use my address for safety purposes.... You would not last very long in jail, should Customs and Border Protection come to haul your ass off to the Penitentiary, extradited you to Switzerland afterwards, to face those big bad boys from Rolex S.A.

:rofl:

RoleyOnMyWrizzle

Heheh Ok I get the point ;) I'll give it a thought.

Thanks!