Looking forward to getting my gen dial fitted. along with a DW

c669d1012bb5019a97096b27d72f71bc.jpg

KeNnY
:clap:

Del

What's the difference? :P

:D

solkryssare

The gen dial looks more green/blue than the blue rep. Is that the case? if so you might need a gen bezel as well to go with it ;)

greg_r

The gen dial looks more green/blue than the blue rep. Is that the case? if so you might need a gen bezel as well to go with it ;)

That's just the AR on the crystal

Hazz

Looking now, font is more prominent, and slightly smaller The logo is raised a bit more.

If I had your photos Del skills you would see and I wouldn't have to bloody well do this typing.

AskMeAgain

What's the difference? :P

:D

about 200 bucks... ;)

Hazz

No one seems to know if gen bezel will fit

+1 to greg

greg_r

The only big tell are the lume dots tbh. The other stuff is visible but fairly small. I have a theory that there's been at least three versions of the rep dial that the factory didn't admit to and that one of them was closer (in terms of typeface) than the others... I'd need to do side-by-side comparisons to be sure though...

solkryssare

+1 to greg

No, I definitely think you need a new bezel insert. You wont be happy until you do. We both now this :lol:

KeNnY

+1 to greg

I see everywhere written, "completely dissected GEN, 1:1 replication" should fit then no ? :D :D :D

Hazz

+1 to greg

I see everywhere written, "completely dissected GEN, 1:1 replication" should fit then no ? :D :D :D

stop enticing me to spend more money !!!!!!! ( on silly things) One gen bezel = 1 ultimate rep.......

solkryssare

+1 to greg

stop enticing me to spend more money !!!!!!! ( on silly things) One gen bezel = 1 ultimate rep.......

It's what we are here for mate :D