From hell! Like all the other PAM's :Whistle:

jealous? ;)

greg_r
It's a 113

where from and how much?

Watch head was $99 from Robert. Picked up the bracelet separately for about $50

spboudart

Very nice collection Greg r!

I knew such a nice guy like you could only be a Pam man!

greg_r

LOL - flattery will get you everywhere.... :Whistle:

spboudart
LOL - flattery will get you everywhere.... :thumbsup2:

It was not flattery, I just meant to say that the Rolex, Hublot, etc... dude are worseless!

greg_r
LOL - flattery will get you everywhere.... :thumbsup2:

It was not flattery, I just meant to say that the Rolex, Hublot, etc... dude are worseless!

You're not gonna get an argument from me - but KBH might be in here shortly ;)

:D

dingle

bump for KBH. :thumbsup2:

Luthier

Soooo.... you call it "collection"???

Just one watch - collection???

One great Deep Sea, rest - toilet seats with similar black or white faces... worth to buy such a great box for just one watch???

And... what is that plastic toy from Toys'R'us with black case and blue hands? $3 kids watch?

Time to grow up and buy a few really cool watches.

Hehehe...

:thumbsup2:

KinCaidk
:thumbsup2: @ Luthier :D;)

greg_r

One great Deep Sea, rest - toilet seats with similar black or white faces... worth to buy such a great box for just one watch???

And... what is that plastic toy from Toys'R'us with black case and blue hands? $3 kids watch?

Hehehe...

Ok. I just give up. ;)

dingle

Hehehe...

;)

Ok. I just give up. :rofl:

(insert smiley waving white flag here)

ebzen02

Hehehe...

;)

:monkeyspank:

Ok. I just give up. :facepalm:

(insert smiley waving white flag here)

:rofl:

Boy, don't you eva compare a Panerai to a toilet seat. Take those words back before...Oh, hell why ya have to be so mean about.. :gunbandana:

oscarmadfish

PAMdoras box

lkbase

How much for the watch holder?

Ps: Nice watches.I love it.

greg_r

The watchbox was bought for me by my wife for my birthday a couple of years ago - I think she paid around £100 for it.

Killasam

Nice Collection Grag :facepalm:

Show off :D

greg_r

Okay - updated shot of my Panerai watchbox - as promised to Rolf earlier today. This is an old 10-capacity AceTimer box that I'm using in a feeble attempt to keep my Panerai addiction under control. The theory is that it only has space for 10 watches - so now it's full I can't buy any more PAMs unless I sell something. Yeah. Right....

Apologies for the poor quality shot, but I just grabbed a quick snap on the way to grab a beer before doing a little more work. Translation: I couldn't be arsed :rofl:

Pam_box_04_08_10.jpg

There's three 45mm Radiomirs (183g, 288 and homage PVD). The Mare Nostrum (52mm) and the rest are 47mm models of one sort or another (3646 homage, Fiddy, PVD fiddy homage, 305 homage, Mini Egi, 6154 (Rolex dial) ).

mondeov6
Okay - updated shot of my Panerai watchbox - as promised to Rolf earlier today. This is an old 10-capacity AceTimer box that I'm using in a feeble attempt to keep my Panerai addiction under control. The theory is that it only has space for 10 watches - so now it's full I can't buy any more PAMs unless I sell something. Yeah. Right....

Apologies for the poor quality shot, but I just grabbed a quick snap on the way to grab a beer before doing a little more work. Translation: I couldn't be arsed ;)

Pam_box_04_08_10.jpg

There's three 45mm Radiomirs (183g, 288 and homage PVD). The Mare Nostrum (52mm) and the rest are 47mm models of one sort or another (3646 homage, Fiddy, PVD fiddy homage, 305 homage, Mini Egi, 6154 (Rolex dial) ).

Now that´s really something else!! What a great collection!! :lol:

Not so long ago I was not in to the PAM look at all. But they grow on you, more and more

untill you are hooked, BIG time! The clean and stylish look proves that "less is more" indeed!

Panerai is actually turning in to my favoruite brand. This box of ten goddies really makes you drool! :drool:

I think I´ll just pass on the desert today and drool some more over this collection! :P

Thank´s a lot for "tormenting" me with this picture Greg! You are welcome to do it again, anytime. :D

Now I am off to learn all about the different models! I think a Fiddy will be my next watch.

Rolf

dingle

looks great G....only thing missing is a pam 111 .....:lol:

skintrade

nice collection, loved the "LADY DRAWER" in the bottom for a few for your lass. LOL

Member X

Damn you posting that pic, now I want to order that $99 Black Seal from Robert...

greg_r
Now that´s really something else!! What a great collection!! :)

Not so long ago I was not in to the PAM look at all. But they grow on you, more and more

untill you are hooked, BIG time! The clean and stylish look proves that "less is more" indeed!

Panerai is actually turning in to my favoruite brand. This box of ten goddies really makes you drool! :drool:

I think I´ll just pass on the desert today and drool some more over this collection! :)

Thank´s a lot for "tormenting" me with this picture Greg! You are welcome to do it again, anytime. :)

Now I am off to learn all about the different models! I think a Fiddy will be my next watch.

Rolf

hehe thanks. I started with a 111h just to see how I got on with Panerai. It turned into a full-blown addiction shortly after ;)

Talk to Robert if you want a Fiddy - my Fiddy is one of the best watches I own - gorgeous thing it is.

greg_r
looks great G....only thing missing is a pam 111 .....:)

and a 113 and a 233.... :)

I'd still have one 44mm PAM if you hadn't mugged me for that bracelet.... :)

.... but then, where would I put it?

PGL
Pam_box_04_08_10.jpg

Beautiful collection Gret!!! Amazing looking watches you have! :notworthy::tease: :P

I specially like the second watch from the left at the bottom... who did you buy it from and how much was it?? If you remember, of course. It looks pretty good.

And the Super Ocean Heritage look really good. I like the blue one better but they both look amazing. :D