Sign in to follow this  
magmaman

New here, looking for older daytona

magmaman

Hi. New guy here. Looking to get some old daytona model but the google made me think some guy dw was the best now i see he is gone. anybody want to sell one to me :) let me know

dalboy

Nice to meet you too.

We are not big on introductions here :giggle: ...sorry no, dont have one

Dal.......

RichardMiami

After you have been here a while, you will be able to see the Trading Zone...where you can post a WTB (wanted to buy) notice. It doesn't take more than a few posts.

Also, several of our trusted dealers have the model you are looking for. The link to the TDs is on every page.

Welcome aboard. Stick around and make yourself at home. Beware some of the inmates members though... they can be weird.

Except me, I am perfectly normal and can be trusted without question!

Feel free to send me money.

dalboy

After you have been here a while, you will be able to see the Trading Zone...where you can post a WTB (wanted to buy) notice. It doesn't take more than a few posts.

Also, several of our trusted dealers have the model you are looking for. The link to the TDs is on every page.

Welcome aboard. Stick around and make yourself at home. Beware some of the inmates members though... they can be weird.

Richard ,

Did they leave your door open again...tut tut tut tut..

RichardMiami

Richard ,

sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................... I picked the lock................. again

conx

Welcome. WatchInternational has a bunch of vintage daytonas in their forum I believe. If you have specific model you want, just send them a picture and they will tell you if it is available.

dalboy

Richard ,

sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................... I picked the lock................. again

Your not suppose to have anything thats sharp..

RichardMiami

Richard ,

Dal.. it's an old trick.. you take your toothbrush and hone it against the concrete floor..... it takes a while but it makes a hell of a shiv lockpick

dalboy

Richard ,

Dal.. it's an old trick.. you take your toothbrush and hone it against the concrete floor..... it takes a while but it makes a hell of a shiv lockpick

:lmao2:

J.Eric

Hello and Welcome!!

onionbag

Hello and welcome. Richard is of course entirely trustworthy. I have sent him and his brother Ponzi a lot of cash over the last few months. I'm just waiting to liquidate my assets in Ecuadorian guano and I'll be ready to make a big killing.

conx
:rofl:

YoungGPS

Welcome and happy hunting! :band:

Chavezzito

Check the M2M Sales.