Leedsbear

007 Omega fans - 50th edition from Perfect Clones

jeffw69

Diego!!!! Happy for you bud.

Payment sent yet?

boka

Urhffffffffff. I want it.

James.

Me likey but kinda also think I might wait for the upgraded version. Still, at least there's hope! There'll def be a udated version judging by the popularity of this 1st version :thumbsup:

ics1821

That pearl is terrible, doesnt loom anything like the gen..

Balad1

It's $138, what do you want, a laser beam too?

:)

ics1821

Since when does it matter what it costs 138 or ultimate it still going to be terrible.. if they could mock up and produce this particular watch surely the can get the pearl right, its such a small detail and prob costs about a nickel imho..

Balad1

Since when does it matter what it costs 138 or ultimate it still going to be terrible.. if they could mock up and produce this particular watch surely the can get the pearl right, its such a small detail and prob costs about a nickel imho..

Fucking with you Bro, I wouldn't buy it either. LOL

ics1821

I knew you were.. What gets me is how they can build a nice watch and then mess that up, its so stupid..

Balad1

I knew you were.. What gets me is how they can build a nice watch and then mess that up, its so stupid..

I guess price point; if I was a dealer I would be ashamed to show those QC pics.

Diego_UK

Diego!!!! Happy for you bud.

Payment sent yet?

I know, you know better than anyone how much I've wanted this thing! And no, unfortunately not... been looking for work since I moved out, but it seems no one is hiring. Can't afford to dip into the reserves either. :/ But I'm confident things'll look up, where there's a will there's a way as they say!

jcagara08

no diamond at 7 and happy feet, bad pearl

meh

waiting for v2 (fingers crossed)

PS please add a laser to the pearl TDs LOL

jcagara08

I noticed

"The lacquered black dial features a 007 monogram. The 41 mm version has 11 applied indexes; the 36.25 mm watch has ten with a diamond index at the 7 o'clock position - a reminder that this watch was created to honour the film history of agent 007. The indexes are coated with white Super-LumiNova with a blue emission, allowing ease of reading in all light conditions. There is a date window at 3 o'clock. "

its the mid-size that has the diamond @ 7!

YoungGPS

Great eyes bro!

Crusader

Most pics on PC are protected from copying, here are a few QC pics that weren't.

7B2sI.jpg

Here's gen pics, looks like the rep has obvious 21j flaws:

omega50.jpg

omega502.jpg

Diego_UK

Most pics on PC are protected from copying, here are a few QC pics that weren't.

7B2sI.jpg

Here's gen pics, looks like the rep has obvious 21j flaws:

omega50.jpg

omega502.jpg

:drool:

I see your point.... but to be fair, they are at 2 very different angles. TD's should start providing wrist shots of the watches they offer, because a lot of the time it's extremely hard to tell how it's gonna look once on.

I wonder if there's some kind of rule against it?

Edited by Diego_UK

KeNnY

I would buy that watch, install an fake diamond on 7 oclock, relume, waterproof, and sell for big money and be RICH motha fucka ! :lol:

Crusader

I would buy that watch, install an fake diamond on 7 oclock, relume, waterproof, and sell for big money and be RICH motha fucka ! :lol:

Would you also be willing to remove the He valve, welding the exsisting hole for it, drilling a new hole just 0,8 mm above 10 o'clock marker and gluing the He back on it's place? :D

That would bring even more money to the bank :lol:

2point

Would love a 50th but not this disaster. Pearl is so so so poor. Wrong omega logo. No 007 at the seven marker. hopefully we.ll get a better version later.

2point

Looking at the gen pics looks li,e I was mixing up the fifty with the skyfall edition.

Crusader

It's a bit weird they released the ''limited edition'' first and not the basic new SMP ceramic:

smp1.jpg

Hopefully they will give us Skyfall edition, I wouldn't mind it :)

omega-seamaster-po-skyfa.jpg

KeNnY

Would you also be willing to remove the He valve, welding the exsisting hole for it, drilling a new hole just 0,8 mm above 10 o'clock marker and gluing the He back on it's place? :D

That would bring even more money to the bank :lol:

that would not be very economic, and would be really time consuming :lol:

deadmeat

Would it be impossible to replace the pearl?

007omegafan

For you guys that would buy this, would you get it with the cheaper movement or the Asian ETA?

Diego_UK

For you guys that would buy this, would you get it with the cheaper movement or the Asian ETA?

For me, I'm fully planning on buying the gen someday. If I'm able to secure the funds, I'll get the cheaper movement as a placeholder until they come out with an updated version, then I'll buy that one with the more expensive movement as a placeholder until I get the gen. :)

Cyril_Clunge

Sorry, it's a no from me.

8f034db553060bcc2794bf22e6becd19.jpg