onzenuub

All Your Favorite WATCH CATALOGS - FREE!!!

gecko0

I've received the Panerai and IWC catalogs so far. Fast shipping and both very nice. The IWC is 270+ pages and a hard cover. WOW!

gravedigger

Got a Breitling , but in chinese :frusty:

deathnote

Has anyone ordered the Vacheron Constantin catalogue? Website is showing a couple of ADs in Melbourne Australia but no email for ADs or contact info for Vacheron Constantin

onzenuub

Has anyone ordered the Vacheron Constantin catalogue? Website is showing a couple of ADs in Melbourne Australia but no email for ADs or contact info for Vacheron Constantin

http://www.vacheron-constantin.com/en/contact-catalogue

J.Eric

I got my Vacheron catalog a few days ago. Took about a week.

deathnote

How ? from an AD or from Vacheron Constantin

J.Eric

From the website. Followed the link from page 1 of this thread. At the bottom of the page there is a request a catalog button.

Filled in the blanks and a week later it was in my mailbox

Also picked up an UN, IWC, and Panerai too.

deathnote

From the website. Followed the link from page 1 of this thread, filled in the blanks and a week later it was in my mailbox

Also picked up an UN, IWC, and Panerai too.

Thanks Eric and Onez, sorry didn't see onez's post before yours, ordered from there. I've ordered every single catalogue on the list except Baume & Mercier and Panerai. Couldn't find link for B&M and for Panerai when i fill out the form i get a message "ATTENTION", when i close the attention msg box the catalogue request form resets but does not say if my request has been sent, tried it at least 10 times on multiple browsers still getting attention msg when i click submit.

DMC1974

3 arrivals this week ????

20131021_184812.jpg

Carpenter Kent

This is a great resource. Thanks a ton!

Yonni-weaners

Thanks for the awesome post, i've got 6 catalogues so far, hopefully more to come!

Pseudonym

Breguet arrived within 2 days. A whole bunch still to come... Let's hope they do.

P.

BNZZ

IWC and Breitling catalogs arrived today :)

aflop

Fantastic collection!

Mwhitetx

Just got my Panerai and IWC in the mail and they are so nice, then laughed when I saw the IWC Price guide and proceeded to shop the TD's

davmit

Thanks for this!! Fantastic resource. This and the watch sales sites list are invaluable.

zufir

Bookmarked ;)

change

Many of these no longer work.

Any updates? I was able to get the Omega one...

Mr. Genesis

Many of these no longer work.

Any updates? I was able to get the Omega one...

Well... I've sent an email to all of them and more and I received 25 catalogs in the last 4 weeks! Maybe the links are broken, but just search on their websites and you will find how to contact them. Good luck :)

BentleySharp

At the end of 2013 I ordered catalogues from about 20 different swiss watchmakers, but I only ever recieved a catalogue from about half of them. Some came in a matter of days (Ulysse Nardin, IWC, Vacheron Constantin) Or weeks (Chopard, Breguet) While others put me on their email mailing list but never sent a catalogue (Cartier) and some of them just flat out ignored my request (Panerai, Longines, Mont Blanc, Audemars Piguet)

Some of these catalogues are hardbound with full color glossy pages, some being 200+ pages, and look quite expensive. Is it possible, do you think, that the reason why half of the watchmakers I asked (and quite politely, mind you) for a catalogue didn't send one is because they figured out that many of the people asking for these catalogues are rep collectors who just want to drool over the pages and will never buy anything from their company? Or is there some other reason? Any opinions on this?

Vreds

No idea. I mailed Montblanc early last week and they replied pretty quickly that they had sent my catalogue. I got the Ulysse Nardin today. Very nice book! I didn't contact too many makers though, maybe eight, so I dont really expect to get more than maybe four. If I get the Panerai, I'll be a happy man.

EDIT: Just got the montblanc one. Wow... just wow

cus+0m

this is what i've received so far.

AP, Cartier Jewellery Handbook, 4x Panerai catalogs, Hublot&IWC.

9v3g.jpg

strangely enough, this is what AP sent me.

yfn3x.jpg

anyone has this experience with AP.?

tried asking for Omega but they wouldnt send it.

Edited by cus+0m

Nacho1991

I've ordered the Omega catalog on their website about two weeks ago. Still waiting.

I remebmber I got a very nice IWC catalog from...¿2010? which has a lot of inormation about the brand instead of only talking about their collection.

I got the 4 from Panerai, A. Lange & Sohne, Jaeger, Oris (it arrived with a really nice cap), Longines (I took it from a dealer, they allowed me to carry one)...

I will order the Patek Philippe, IWC and Breitling too. They seem nice.

I do have a nice collection, but they're from 2010/2011 I think.

PD: I've ordered

Nomos (I've seen two ways. First one is directly ordering the catalog, second one is to "buy" the "Beautiful Catalogs" option in their store. It's completely free of charge)

Chopard

Hublot

IWC

Ulysse Nardin (you have to send an email to your national dealer)

Audemars Piguet

Patek Philippe (I contacted them through the Contact option in the website and selected 'Books' option. I asked if it'd be possible to receive a catalog from them altough they didn't provide a form like others).

FYI, I've chosen the second option when ordering the Nomos. Maybe I get the full products catalog and not only the watches on.

If anyone could help me getting the Patek Philippe in a fastest way than sending mails, that would be very kind :)

Edited by Nacho1991

Vreds

Since earlier, I have also received Chopard (two catalogues), IWC and JLC.

I now ordered Nomos catalogue from their store, thanks Nacho for this one :) I guess I will make another try in getting Hublot and Panerai. They seem to have totally ignored me :(

Nacho1991

Thank you wreds, but I've seen a member got the Nomos book so I just find the way to do it properly.

I'm really looking forward to receive the Chopard catalog, seems nice.

If you need more information, Patek Philippe people haven't answered to my mail neither the Ulysse Nardin dealer has.

Don't worry about Panerai.

When I asked for them some years ago it took some months to get them, but I receive the 4 in a row. Imagine the postman's face.

They're italian. They do nice and proper things...They just do them when they want (didn't mean to offend anyone :giggle: )

BTW, how did you ask Montblanc and Cartier for the catalogs?

Edited by Nacho1991