onzenuub

All Your Favorite WATCH CATALOGS - FREE!!!

SamsonAusKognito

Breitling after 2 days

Panerai on it's way.

gavmeister

How did you order the Breitling catalog?

With some difficulty....wanted me to pay $25 'postage and handling so I told them they'd just helped me narrow my search to IWC, Omega and Panerai.......that seemed to change their mind and qualify me for a $25 discount on their 'postage and handling'

mmp5229

This is awesome. A really great resource.

atgm

Thanks to this post, I contacted IWC and asked for an English catalog to be sent to the Ginza boutique... picked it up and talked about watches with the saleslady there -- it was a lot of fun! She let me try on the Ginza-only watch (special grey dial and Ginza caseback), which was a bit out of my league but very nice.

Just for kicks, I made the rounds, going to Omega, A Lange & Sohne, and AP.

Omega didn't really seem to have their shit together; the sales people didn't know about the ceramic deep black GMT, they didn't know where the English catalogs were, and they didn't really seem interested in me.

A Lange & Sohne was FANTASTIC; the saleswoman showed me a lot of watches, we talked about complications, she told me about a watch they're going to show at Baselworld 2017, great service, comparable to IWC.

The AP store was terrible. If I ever buy a gen in Tokyo, I will avoid AP solely because of how today was. I walked in and five of the salespeople in an empty store just stared at me; nobody greeted me or made any move to. When I finally went to the counter to ask the woman about a catalog, she barely talked to me. I asked about the blue dial 15400 and she said she'd never heard of it. I asked about the 15400s and she sighed before pointing to a display case on the wall. Terrible service.

I went in wanting to buy a strap, so before I gave up, I asked her if they sold straps for the AP Diver; she said she didn't know, but the people at the service counter would know -- unfortunately, the service counter (on the fourth floor) was closed and will not be open again til the 4th.

In terms of catalogs, I'd rank them IWC (hardcover, ribbon bookmark), A. Lange & Sohne (large hardcover), Omega (gold-embossed softcover with a very thick cover), AP (softcover in a thin slipcover like you'd find on a hardcover).

Same order for service.

In conclusion, IWC definitely seems WAY more interested in its customers. This is only the second time I've been to that boutique, but both times I had excellent service.

Buzzpod

Brilliant post! Just ordered a load of catalogues

Its a bit lonely in here too btw !!

EBB

Blancpain

Breguet

Breitling

Bremont

Bucherer

Cartier

Christopher Ward

Chronoswiss

Hublot

IWC

JLC

Longines

Mont Blanc

Nomos

Omega

Oris

Panerai
Piaget

Rado

Rolex

Tudor

Ulysses Nardin

Vacheron Constantin

Wempe

Zenith

These are all I've managed to accumulate in the past year. Bucherer, and Hublot have the nicest books.

PIIWqGN.jpg78Chao4.jpg

megat_ron

This is great.  Thanks for posting all of this.  Definitely beats doing google searches all day.  

lars100
On 15/08/2018 at 15:36, EBB said:

Blancpain

Breguet

Breitling

Bremont

Bucherer

Cartier

Christopher Ward

Chronoswiss

Hublot

IWC

JLC

Longines

Mont Blanc

Nomos

Omega

Oris

Panerai
Piaget

Rado

Rolex

Tudor

Ulysses Nardin

Vacheron Constantin

Wempe

Zenith

These are all I've managed to accumulate in the past year. Bucherer, and Hublot have the nicest books.

PIIWqGN.jpg78Chao4.jpg

That's quite an impressive stack, nice one! 

EBB
1 hour ago, lars100 said:

That's quite an impressive stack, nice one! 

thank you! be sure to message and request one from IWC, they've just released their newest one commemorating 150 years

quacks

Some nice additions to my coffee table. Thank you!

kendraallen
On 13/08/2010 at 04:24, themoo-12 said:

For a Rolex cat I walked into my local AD wearing my DSSD (you know super rep) and I enquired about a daytona (that I got to try on :Drinking2: ). We talked for a few minutes about the watch and I got his card asked for a catalog and he gave me a nice 100 page one and a mini 20 page. I'm not sure if they give this to whoever but I was dressed in slacks and a nice shirt so that might of helped.

nice sharing!!

kendraallen

i am in tokyo for my vication and a i will buy best rolex from 

Glaude
28 minutes ago, kendraallen said:

i am in tokyo for my vication and a i will buy best rolex from

:wave: :ban1:

GingerApple
8 minutes ago, Glaude said:

:wave: :ban1:

Lol. Who was it?

Glaude
7 minutes ago, AskGinger said:

Lol. Who was it?

A spammer, he spam various boards with links to his website, his email address return tons of spamming results

Kimjongkook

Excellent posts

Glaude
4 hours ago, Kimjongkook said:

Excellent posts

Stop the postwhoring

onzenuub
On 01/08/2019 at 15:21, Glaude said:

Stop the postwhoring

Stil, the initial post is an excellent post.    :lol:

Horace Derwent

I try to update the list, recently asked Breguet , Blancpain and Ulysse Nardin for Catalogues.

Breguet and Blancpian promptly responded yes,  and the 2022 / 23 Catalogue are in my home, Ulysse Nardin instead answered:

As part of our environmental sustainability program, we are reducing the distribution of paper catalogues.

We invite you to visit our website https://www.ulysse-nardin.com/ru_en for more information regarding our latest collections.

Less and less Paper Catalogue in the future :(

1_jlg

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trust_wrx

thanks for this, saved me a lot of hassle!

PapaTooon

Thanks for sharing!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G970F mit Tapatalk

Horace Derwent
1 hour ago, PapaTooon said:

Thanks for sharing!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G970F mit Tapatalk

AS i wrote, that list is unfortunately old...lesd less Brands will print actual Paper Catalogs.

If you  succesfully requested one or more Print Catalogue, please let usk now which Brands still do it...thanks !