onzenuub

All Your Favorite WATCH CATALOGS - FREE!!!

Krispee

Damn, man! You should open a lending library! :lol:

yeah but he might not get them back :giggle:

Kris

esprit

Received an Audemars Piguet catalogue yesterday. Turns out the AD is a two minute walk away from me.

rickdangerous

No success getting a Panerai catalog... :(

Prancuzas

same here- on Jun25th, they replied me that the new one is being printed and on Aug30th told me that they started shipping new ones and i will receive soon. still havent got it :D

mysterio

I tried like 6 times before I was successful in getting a PAM catalog. I dunno what happened that they changed their mind.

Crusader

The good guys of Panerai send me two new catalogues today... and I didn't even ordered them :lol: Anyone else got them too?

They probably got the feeling I'm interested last December, when I ordered the big two books.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

WebWind

The good guys of Panerai send me two new catalogues today... and I didn't even ordered them :lol: Anyone else got them too?

They probably got the feeling I'm interested last December, when I ordered the big two books.

I received mine Panerai Special Editions 2008-2012 today. Second catalogue will come maybe tomorrow (or never).

Crusader

Yes, that's the one, 2008-2012. Hopefully the post didn't lost yours, fingers crossed.

And it's funny, I think Greg said they won't send out the printed catalogues anymore because they are going eco-friendly, not-using-paper-anymore way... and they suprise us with this :lol:

WebWind

Catalouge was sent in hard paper box and did not fit into my mail box so post man gave it to my neighbor and left me a message in mail box where is my package.

When my neighbor gave me my catalogue she told me "You buy something once and then they will still send you new catalogues to by more and more." :D

LightGeek

Holy smokes... Nice book and I can see how they afford it...

a8eva8ad.jpg

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the brevity of this message.

LightGeek

Oh my god. Don't order them. It'll just fuel your rep fire to the nth degree! Your gotta have/try list will increase beyond belief or ... Your wallet!

... And all I have so far is Ulysee!

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the brevity of this message.

WatchGuy>IT

for the PANERAI catalogue, I suggest to request it directly via email to the nearest botique.

Crusader

- Just ordered Sinn, thank you Brim :)

- Just ordered AP catalogue, hope it arrives

- Just ordered Blancpain, hope it arrives

- Just ordered Omega catalogue for 4th time, hope it arrives this time :lol:

Already have: Panerai, Chopard, Bell Ross, IWC, Breitling, Tag

Edited by Crusader

Lieutier

This is great, will defiantly save Internet quota constantly going onto the Tag Heuer site, thanks

king91

AWESOME thread! just oredered all of them :giggle:

Edited by king91

shaidx

this should be a sticky

ronin007

Just got the new 2013 hard back ap book sent in 4 days,saw someone selling them for 25usd on ebay,there free!!BF895BE4_zps316de11f.jpg

king91

this feed is great I ordered a bunch of catologues and i am getting one everday in the mail. its like christmas in january

king91

I was having a tough time getting catologue from some manufacturs fro example Rolex & Tag Heuer are not sending out Catologues, They said that they dont do that anymore, So I called one of the retailers near me and they are mailing them to me. So if you are having trouble getting them from the company call the distributors.

Cheers,

Z

DR3M3L

I was having a tough time getting catologue from some manufacturs fro example Rolex & Tag Heuer are not sending out Catologues, They said that they dont do that anymore, So I called one of the retailers near me and they are mailing them to me. So if you are having trouble getting them from the company call the distributors.

Cheers,

Z

Just go to a retailer and ask one.. That's how I got all my catalogs. :)

king91

Cheers,

Z

Just go to a retailer and ask one.. That's how I got all my catalogs. :)

I would rather have them mailed to me, then i only have to walk to my door and not to the retailer.......... im a tad lazy :nana:

KarmaToBurn

Has anybody had trouble ordering the Hublot catalog?

I go to the catalog ordering section but the fields to fill out are not labled so I can only guess as to what goes in each one.

Wriggles

Hi all,

Trying to order the A. Lange & Sohne, but on the contact form no matter what I put in the fields it keeps throwing up an error.

There's no email contact details.

Anyone manage to successfully get this to work or have an alternative contact?

Cheers

Brian

TRANSPORTER

Well so far Ive got the Breitling one, but TAG have contacted me to inform me that they do not send out anymore and to veiw their collection to go on line and do it, apart from that not one other has turned up on my doorstep as of yet, only been a week though so maybe next wek.