onzenuub

All Your Favorite WATCH CATALOGS - FREE!!!

NMA

Chopar D'arrived :suck:

DSC00358_zpsa57fc170.jpg

Vreds

BTW, how did you ask Montblanc and Cartier for the catalogs?

I simply sent a mail to their customers service including my adress and a small story about my love for the Montblanc brand and that my local AD didn't have the catalogue in stock. Some time later a delivery man knocked on the door, asking me for a signature ;) Same thing works with almost any company it seems.

FuzzyCoyote

Put in requests to eleven different brands today.....

AP / Panerai / Mont Blanc / IWC / Graham / Breguet / Patek Philippe / Tag / JLC / Chopard / Omega

Patek replied very quickly actually.

Will keep everyone updated.

Nacho1991

Thanks a lot, wreds. I'll wait until I receive some of my 'orders' before trying

AP has sent me this email, what should I do? There's an AP retailer on my town, but I don't think it's right going there and asking them for the catalog (the same will happen with Breitling)

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We highly appreciate the interest you show in Audemars Piguet.

In reply to your query, we are pleased to inform you that our nearest affiliate will be happy to send you our latest catalogue.

We hope to welcome you soon to one of our point of sales. In the meantime, to reinforce our exclusive relationships, we invite you to register on our website, please click here (LINK)

Should you require any further information, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.

Kind regards,

Still no news from Patek

Edited by Nacho1991

wez

Just took the time to order every single one ;)

Lovely list, cheers!

Hope they all arrive :D

FuzzyCoyote

Thanks a lot, wreds. I'll wait until I receive some of my 'orders' before trying

AP has sent me this email, what should I do? There's an AP retailer on my town, but I don't think it's right going there and asking them for the catalog (the same will happen with Breitling)

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We highly appreciate the interest you show in Audemars Piguet.

In reply to your query, we are pleased to inform you that our nearest affiliate will be happy to send you our latest catalogue.

We hope to welcome you soon to one of our point of sales. In the meantime, to reinforce our exclusive relationships, we invite you to register on our website, please click here (LINK)

Should you require any further information, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.

Kind regards,

Still no news from Patek

Ordered mine from Patek yesterday, arrived special delivery today..... Although I will update on a slight story involved in ordering these catalogues...

Requested some a little while back, minimal response from anyone.... Then yesterday I had a brain wave (it hurt)... and sent all of them the following message.

Dear sirs,

My name is Graham Shannahan and I am the sales manager for (company I work for), a commercial subcontractor based in the UK. I am writing to request a copy of your latest brochure / catalogue for our main reception area. This will be after a thorough viewing / compilation of a wish list by myself of course.

Our owner is more of a car man I am afraid, so our current offerings of light reading consist of Aston Martin, Porsche & classic car magazines. I am a watch man myself and thought that adding the (Watch Brand) catalogue to the options would certainly up our standing with the visiting clients. We have a large number of visitors on a daily basis that includes company owners, managing directors and a number of other clients that I would consider to be within your target market, so hopefully this would prove to be beneficial to (Watch Brand) also.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on the details provided. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards

Graham Shannahan

Had tonnes of responses and amazing replies saying they would be glad to, offering personal contact names within the company if we want to order etc.....

Think that was a good way to go about it, haha.

I will keep you guys updated with the list of ones I receive.

:)

FuzzyCoyote

The PP catalogue which is awesome and a 240 page book about the company.

Awesome!!

14399223372_a0246a0f34_c.jpg

Nacho1991

Just received the NOMOS catalogues. Yes, catalogues.

One catalog about 38 model watches, another one about all the watches, a price list, one brochure called "The watch metro" talking about the automatic movements and dissecting them, a letter from Lydia Senenko thanking the interest in their watches and four big quality photos with some watches on them. Everything packed in a cardboard envelope.

Nice brand, indeed. I love the Bauhaus style they apply in everything they do.

This time, no folder containing all the catalogues. I wanted it :(

Fuzzy, I hate you and everyone that has received that stunning book. You've had a great idea sending that email. Congratulations

PS: The new Berlin set will be present in the nex edition of the catalog, as Lydia has gently told me in her letter.

Edited by Nacho1991

FuzzyCoyote
Just received the NOMOS catalogues. Yes, catalogues.

Fuzzy, I hate you and everyone that has received that stunning book. You've had a great idea sending that email. Congratulations

Haha thanks buddy, seriously though, I had had a great response from writing it in that way rather than just as a personal thing.

Can't wait for a few more to arrive. Had a few emailing me today saying they would send them out today to be delivered ASAP and if there was anything else I would like to request, please let them know..... Not sure what else to request, other than a watch, but anyone got any ideas?

FuzzyCoyote

Tag Heuer arrived today - :)

Vreds

Got my Panerai catalogue today! Finally.

EDIT: And today I also got Bell & Ross and Nomos Glashütte. The Bell & Ross catalogues were so thick they almost didn't fit my mailbox ^_^

FuzzyCoyote

Oooo, the Graham catalogue arrived alongside the Ulysse Nardin brochure as well.

The UN came with a handwritten note from the UK general manager and a price list lol.

Few more to go still though. :)

vinylspin

Got my Panerai 2014 catalogue, happy. :)

Vreds

Got my Panerai 2014 catalogue, happy. :)

You got the 2014? Why did I get the 2013?? :(

wez

7y9uryqa.jpg

Looking good so far ;) hehhe

Still got many more to come ;)

FuzzyCoyote
7y9uryqa.jpg

Looking good so far ;) hehhe

Still got many more to come ;)

Great effort that mate :)

FuzzyCoyote

Right, had a few arrive today.....

AP

Breguet

Chopard

Just a few that I have requested to come now. :)

Nacho1991

AP national dealer has answered me. Due to business policy the don't send catalogues but I can download it from their website. Suuuure....

wez
AP national dealer has answered me. Due to business policy the don't send catalogues but I can download it from their website. Suuuure....

It's one of the worst anyway!!!

FuzzyCoyote

It's tiny isn't it.... Arrived earlier this week.

Had the JLC one arrive today. That's a nice big thick one. I will get a pic up of the ones received so far....

wez

Had the JLC one arrive today. That's a nice big thick one. I will get a pic up of the ones received so far....

The best one in my opinion is the Patel one!!!!!

FuzzyCoyote

Ah dude, that Patek book and the catalogue is amazing.

Had the Panerai one arrive yesterday as well. Have quite a few now.

wez

Ah dude, that Patek book and the catalogue is amazing.

Had the Panerai one arrive yesterday as well. Have quite a few now.

My panerai one arrived yesterday as well! And yes I now have a whole bookshelf dedicated to them :P

FuzzyCoyote

IWC arrived today. That's 10 in a couple if weeks. Definitely played the right tact with the work email. Lol

Have to get a photo up soon :)

erifik11

I wrote to a couple of them but none of the fuckers responded lol