onzenuub

All Your Favorite WATCH CATALOGS - FREE!!!

Vreds

I wrote to a couple of them but none of the fuckers responded lol

Many will just send one to you without answering your mail :)

McJules

tried some brands many times (panerai just to name it) and they never sent anything :noway:

Wriggles

Only ones wouldn't send out werre Tag, though they did inform me that they no longer send (could be lying) and Omega who just never sent nor said why they didn't.

Really pissed me off as it's one I wanted more than most of the others. I even emailed them asking why they didn't send it after I filled in the form about a dozen times over 6 months, no response.

I've always wanted a gen speedie, and this is kinda putting me off the idea if they can't even be bothered answering emails or sending out a simple catalogue :(

Panerai were no trouble, they send me a new one when printed now without even asking !

FuzzyCoyote
Only ones wouldn't send out werre Tag, though they did inform me that they no longer send (could be lying) and Omega who just never sent nor said why they didn't.

Really pissed me off as it's one I wanted more than most of the others. I even emailed them asking why they didn't send it after I filled in the form about a dozen times over 6 months, no response.

I've always wanted a gen speedie, and this is kinda putting me off the idea if they can't even be bothered answering emails or sending out a simple catalogue :(

Panerai were no trouble, they send me a new one when printed now without even asking !

Received a Tag one within two weeks of asking. Not a bad little catalogue actually.....

That is to show that they still send it, not to brag lol

Wriggles

Received a Tag one within two weeks of asking. Not a bad little catalogue actually.....

That is to show that they still send it, not to brag lol

I know. Others have received them, yet they informed me they don't send them out. Probably postage across from the UK is too expensive the tight gits.

Others have received the Omega as well, and yet I can't get one.

No problems with Panerai, and yet others have difficulties.

It just seems to be down to individual distributors in certain countries/regions act differently or give different excuses

FuzzyCoyote

Had Cartier and Franck Muller (two FM ones actually) arrive today.

That's 12 in total in less than a month. Not bad going that I don't think.

Anyone want me to send them the FM spare over? I will post it through the work franking machine lol.

hnic

BD3C0EFD-0367-422C-AC3F-CADC085F649B.jpg

first batch

FuzzyCoyote

The current collection :)

Franck Muller, Cartier, Jäger Le Coultre, Patek Philippe (With huge annual), IWC, Panerai, Chopard, TAG, Graham, Ulysse Nardin, Audemars Piguet, Breguet....

14420113388_17d265a0d5_b.jpg

Nacho1991

Hi guys.

I've received some days ago the new IWC catalogue and it's very impressive. So far I have received just the NOMOS and IWC books. Still waiting.

Fuzzy, you have remembered me I got somewhere at home a very nice JLC catalogue from 2012. I have to check on some boxes and I will keep a nice place in a bookshelf for the catalogues (a large amount of them indeed) :giggle:

erifik11

Guess what I received today :D

GXK2rcq.jpg

Vreds

Guess what I received today :D

GXK2rcq.jpg

It's one of the best in my opinion. Enjoy it! :)

James.

Fkin Omega, PP, AP, Panerai, JLC, Cartier, FM, Graham and Chopard still haven't turned up.

temporary_zpsf3e28f36.jpg

FuzzyCoyote
Fkin Omega, PP, AP, Panerai, JLC, Cartier, FM, Graham and Chopard still haven't turned up.

temporary_zpsf3e28f36.jpg

Good effort that..... Omega are one of then only ones that haven't responded to me.... Bastards

FuzzyCoyote

Had Mont Blanc actually phone me yesterday and say they would send me their catalogue for my office (as that's what I requested it for in my email so they would most likely reply) but as a thanks they would send me one for my own personal use.....

So I will have two MB ones and a spare Franck Muller one as well.....

Great :)

Zbbbz

This came yesterday :)

must have just come out as most people seem to have posted the 2013 one above..

2zgezo0.jpg

FuzzyCoyote
This came yesterday :)

must have just come out as most people seem to have posted the 2013 one above..

2zgezo0.jpg

Ah man, might have to request this one....

Nice one

Horace Derwent

Franck Muller, Cartier, Jäger Le Coultre, Patek Philippe (With huge annual), IWC, Panerai, Chopard, TAG, Graham, Ulysse Nardin, Audemars Piguet, Breguet....

WOW, the Jaeger-Le Coultre and Breguet ones seems the best !

This morning i sent emails to several Brands, Hublot and AP already answered via mail...they'll send me a catalog for free !!

Yuhuuuuuuu!!!

Edited by Horace Derwent

FuzzyCoyote

WOW, the Jaeger-Le Coultre and Breguet ones seems the best !

In all honesty, they are. It's great to read about their history as well. The Ulysse Nardin one is great as well

Horace Derwent

Update : Ulysse Nardin and IWC Schaffausen confirmed that they'll sent a Catalog each :)

FuzzyCoyote

Sat and flicked through the Breguet one last night. Was some great pieces and info in there.

It also comes with a price list, there's one for £624,000 and then another few for 'price on asking' - if they are happy enough to show £624k then how much must the other ones be worth lol

Horace Derwent

....and after 5 days, A. Lange & Söhne 2014 catalogue (in Italian language) landed in my home !

Wow !!!

Edited by Horace Derwent

i.davies

Just had confirmation email from local Breitling Boutique that catalogues have been sent and should be with me shortly - hurrah!

Edited by i.davies

Horace Derwent

Anmd today morning i fond a nice Ulysse Nardin 2014 catalog in my mailbox, with a nice letter from them !

Wow !

Edited by Horace Derwent

i.davies

Panerai, AP and TAG all confirmed catalogues being sent.

Horace Derwent

Today afternoon, a beautiful Corum 2013/2014 catalogue was waiting for me !

Of course with a nice letter, and with the pricelist....well, some pieces are REALLY expensive (180.000 € - 200.000 € )